Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

If any kind of fee was offered for the lumbering, injury prone oaf it should have been snapped up. At least two weeks ago we would have had a bit of time to spend. All Shola does is let everyone down. People were predicting yesterday's injury days beforehand. It's pathetic.

The thing that irks me is that Tiote's challenge,where he didn't make contact with the player until he fell into Tiote,was deemed reckless,and suffered a 3 match ban for it,yet an elbow that causes a multiple fracture to the face isn't,either at the time or retrospectively.

Multiple fracture. Out 8 weeks/6 games.

Doubt he'd have the courage to play in a protective mask. Sit around 8 weeks picking his wedge up for nowt or put everything on the line for the sake of the Club. I know what he'll choose

He's played injured quite a few times.

Exactly.  If you're saying that with a straight face Crumpy then you're an imbecile, sorry.  It couldn't be more well known that he's played through injuries for us many times, not least the spell where he helped get us into the Intertoto Cup when he could have easily said his season was over with in February or March.

People just spout spite for the fucking sake of it on this forum.

Doubt he'd have the courage to play in a protective mask. Sit around 8 weeks picking his wedge up for nowt or put everything on the line for the sake of the Club. I know what he'll choose

Like when he played while needing a hip operation for ages?

Guest toonlass

Second best spell in his career.

First best was when he managed to spell Foluwashola for the first time

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/02/04/shola-ameobi-could-be-out-for-months-61634-28111650/?

SHOLA Ameobi could be missing for months not just weeks with the fractured cheekbone he suffered in the dismal 1-0 defeat at Fulham.

The Journal understands the injury, picked up in a seemingly innocuous aerial challenge with Steve Sidwell, is worse than first feared and the striker could need reconstructive surgery on his face, as well as a long absence from competitive action while the bone heals.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/02/04/shola-ameobi-could-be-out-for-months-61634-28111650/?#ixzz1CyuhMUmT

If any kind of fee was offered for the lumbering, injury prone oaf it should have been snapped up. At least two weeks ago we would have had a bit of time to spend. All Shola does is let everyone down. People were predicting yesterday's injury days beforehand. It's pathetic.

Oh aye, people were predicting he's get elbowed in the face and break his cheekbone!

FFS, we all know Shola isn't the best footballer in the world but he never lets anyone down except by his limited ability, which everyone is aware of.

U know this may a blessing in disguise. After all last time he got injured a little bird named Andy Carroll came forth. Anyone else thinking that this may be the break Lone Ranger needs???

U know this may a blessing in disguise. After all last time he got injured a little bird named Andy Carroll came forth. Anyone else thinking that this may be the break Lone Ranger needs???

No, he's too busy trying to be an OG..

No, he's too busy trying to be an OG..

Hey I'd rather take him trying be an OG than that women beating pussy bit of shit that Carroll is.

http://www.bronsonmedia.se/peder/bilder/mapple.jpg

;D

Class.

I feel sorry for the guy really. Sure he's a terribly limited footballer, but he's also had some dreadful luck over the years. When his fortunes seem to be turning he ends up on the treatment table for months on end. I remember him getting crocked soon after his hat-trick against Reading last year when he looked like the Pele of the Championship. Poor bugger.

Psssh! Like shola needed to ever be more hip hop. the hats man! the hats!

Guest firetotheworks

Trust Kaka to pick on a player with a multitude of flaws, and then lambaste him for the one flaw he doesn't have.

Kaka aiming to set himself a new low amongst stiff competition from his previous drivel. What sort of an arsehole do you have to be to criticise someone for getting elbowed in the face, Jesus Christ.

When do the 'worst poster' nominations open so he can clinch my vote for a 17th successive year?

Kaka aiming to set himself a new low amongst stiff competition from his previous drivel. What sort of an arsehole do you have to be to criticise someone for getting elbowed in the face, Jesus Christ.

When do the 'worst poster' nominations open so he can clinch my vote for a 17th successive year?

'worst poster' nominations  :lol:

My feelings ... how they ache so  ;D

There were 19 sets of cheeks that could have found their way onto that elbow. Trust Shola's to be the one. Not only did they locate Sidwell's feeble elbow, but they then couldn't even withstand the impact, and chose to break. Weak! The guy is a bozo plain and simple. Sick of him.

'worst poster' nominations  :lol:

My feelings ... how they ache so  ;D

There were 19 sets of cheeks that could have found their way onto that elbow. Trust Shola's to be the one. Not only did they locate Sidwell's feeble elbow, but they then couldn't even withstand the impact, and chose to break. Weak! The guy is a bozo plain and simple. Sick of him.

Oh fuck off man you absolute loon.