Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Funny it's the fuckers that don't go to the games that want him to stay. I wish I could send you a tape of the WBA game.

I've been going since I'm 5. I've been a season ticket holder or around 10 years, and I want him to stay, so fuck off.

Shola may be frustratingly average, but he's Newcastle United and believe it or not he tries.  Furthermore, he is - without doubt, our second best striker, so until this useless fat cunt of a horrible pricking twat of a chairman fucks off, I'll stick with him over having fuck all else.

Thanks.

Doesn't look like he tries.

I'd rather threw Airey in at the deep end than offer this charlatan another contract.

Funny it's the fuckers that don't go to the games that want him to stay. I wish I could send you a tape of the WBA game.

I've been going since I'm 5. I've been a season ticket holder or around 10 years, and I want him to stay, so f*** off.

Shola may be frustratingly average, but he's Newcastle United and believe it or not he tries.  Furthermore, he is - without doubt, our second best striker, so until this useless fat c*** of a horrible pricking t*** of a chairman f***s off, I'll stick with him over having f*** all else.

Thanks.

Frustratingly average strikers can usually run and pose a goal threat. :lol: 4 PL goals from open play in 28 games last season, man. Pathetic.

If he is without doubt our second best striker, why did it take Leon Best just 1 start to do what Shola hasn't managed in over 10 years, even with PK responsibilities?

It's comical crap and the watermark of those who embrace the nostalgia of the Robson years, but simulataneously discard what those years were all about; namely players with talent, pace and desire.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Very true, man.

I honestly would rather just go with youth players with genuine hunger and potential than persist with Ameobi and Lovenkrands. Shit, old and useless players.

I've been going since I'm 5. I've been a season ticket holder or around 10 years, and I want him to stay, so f*** off.

Shola may be frustratingly average, but he's Newcastle United and believe it or not he tries.  Furthermore, he is - without doubt, our second best striker, so until this useless fat c*** of a horrible pricking t*** of a chairman f***s off, I'll stick with him over having f*** all else.

Thanks.

Frustratingly average strikers can usually run and pose a goal threat. :lol: 4 PL goals from open play in 28 games last season, man. Pathetic.

If he is without doubt our second best striker, why did it take Leon Best just 1 start to do what Shola hasn't managed in over 10 years, even with PK responsibilities?

It's comical crap and the watermark of those who embrace the nostalgia of the Robson years, but simulataneously discard what those years were all about; namely players with talent, pace and desire.

What about in 2006 under Roeder?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's welcome to come and observe training and pose for the odd Flickr training pic once his contract has expired :thup:

It's only a game.

:lol:

A million wives and mothers offer this absolutely shit phrase by way of consolation, whilst you're screaming at the TV as the fifth opposition goal flies in.

Shola may be frustratingly average, but he's Newcastle United and believe it or not he tries.  Furthermore, he is - without doubt, our second best striker, so until this useless fat c*** of a horrible pricking t*** of a chairman f***s off, I'll stick with him over having f*** all else.

Thanks.

Read it again.

Thanks.

Good lord.

It's only a game.

:lol:

A million wives and mothers offer this absolutely shit phrase by way of consolation, whilst you're screaming at the TV as the fifth opposition goal flies in.

:lol: It's feels liberating to whip out when people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Thanks.

That was 5 years ago and i honestly cannot remember him being any good then either.

The thing with Shola is, he is part of the furniture at NUFC. You just can't imagine the club without him, he has become a somewhat comedy figure at the club which has meant (imo) some people (myself included) seem to like him.

Having said that though, he's a terrible player who has one good game in 14. His inconsistency has been annoying these last few years and enough is enough I'm afraid -  a new contract should not be offered.

Ridiculous that KK has been our only manager who has seen through this joker. Yes he scores the occasional goal and puts in the occasional performance but dear lord this kid is a laughing stock and should've been flogged years ago nevermind in these 'super high wagebill' times which people now go on about constantly.

5 years. Ashley has his mind set up on Shola as Pardews successor in an attempt to please the crowd.

Looking forward to the retirement of #23 and the Shola-reign putting Newcastle back were we belong.

Howay

A part of me loves him for his crimes against the Mackems, along with quite a few other magical Shola moments, but it is actually beyond a joke at this point. I thought we'd got shot when he went to Stoke, ffs.

5 years. Ashley has his mind set up on Shola as Pardews successor in an attempt to please the crowd.

Looking forward to the retirement of #23 and the Shola-reign putting Newcastle back were we belong.

Howay

Shola as manager. I'd probably end up going to Kinnear's funeral if that ever happened.

I find it genuinely amazing that he's still here. Talk about Teflon.

Bobby.

Souness.

Roeder.

Allardyce.

Kinnear.

Hughton.

Pardew.

Have all rated him, a few of the above rated him enough to give him a new deal.

Wow.