Strongest Eleven

Guest BooBoo

Krul

Janmaat          Lascelles          Mbemba          Dummett

Tiote          Shelvey

Ritchie                    Perez                        Aarons

Mitro

Wouldn't be surprised if Hanley is a starter and possibly Club Captain.

If the rumours about his off-field conduct are true I doubt that very much. I also don't see him displacing Lascelles or Mbemba.

Guest taps01

On the assumption Diame signs;                     

Sels

Janmaat Lascelles Mbemba Dummett

Hayden Shelvey

Ritchie            Diame            Perez

Gayle

Strong enough starting 11?

For some reason I look at these lineups and dont get filled with the confidence I would hope for, but I didnt in 2009 either saying that and look what happened.

Think that's always going to happen. We naturally compare it to what we've had before and what we've played against.  It won't be until we've started playing in this league that we get a good idea

On paper we will have the strongest squad by far, and the best manager without doubt. I still dont think it will be easy for us. If we get complacent we will drop a lot of points. I'm hopeful that Rafa will make sure we don't get sloppy but it might take a few games before we hit the ground running i'd think. I think the opposition are gonna fight for their lives against us, even more so than the last time we went down. I think we're gonna get promoted but not quite as easy as the last time. Despite having a better squad overall.

On paper we will have the strongest squad by far, and the best manager without doubt. I still dont think it will be easy for us. If we get complacent we will drop a lot of points. I'm hopeful that Rafa will make sure we don't get sloppy but it might take a few games before we hit the ground running i'd think. I think the opposition are gonna fight for their lives against us, even more so than the last time we went down. I think we're gonna get promoted but not quite as easy as the last time. Despite having a better squad overall.

The only question mark for me would be whether we will be aggressive enough. If there's one aspect I questioned about Rafa's time at Liverpool, he was sometimes too cautious against the crap teams so there were draws where there should have been wins. In this division we really should be going out to muller more or less every team, but I think we'll do that tbh.

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie Diame Perez

Gayle

Sels

Hanley

Gamez

Anita

De Jong

Aarons

Mitrovic

Not to mention Saivet, Tiote, Clark, Haïdara, Armstrong, Colback

Striker and left winger and we are done.

Krul

Janmaat  Mbemba  Lascelles  Dummett

Ritchie  Shelvey  Diame  Aarons

Perez

Mitrovic/Gayle

Something like that.