Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

Apparently the Sunderland owner has had to dig deep in order to bring in £18m and spend £16m on transfers.

Though I suppose he probably has to dig deep just to keep them going so fair enough..

Guest BooBoo

Didn't really think we'd get anyone today so its hardly a disappointment. Pleased with our dealings this summer although we all have to hope that Carroll can keep scoring and stay fit. Our other options up front look hugely limited.

Penant to stoke's a funny one, since etherington and he play in the some position.

On the other side of the pitch, aye.

Ignore my ignorance but is this for loans too, I heard them mention on SSN the clubs don't have to submit the squads till tomorrow so does this mean loans can still be made ?

Would have liked a striker to play upfront with Carroll but I think it's been a pretty good window, hoping that if spurs get RVV then Keane could still come to us :-)

Guest Geordiesned

Actually quite funny hearing the Stoke mongs cheering the departures of Lawrence and Kitson. Mind, Stoke will be fucked if the FA's fax machine is out of paper. :lol:

Ignore my ignorance but is this for loans too, I heard them mention on SSN the clubs don't have to submit the squads till tomorrow so does this mean loans can still be made ?

Would have liked a striker to play upfront with Carroll but I think it's been a pretty good window, hoping that if spurs get RVV then Keane could still come to us :-)

I think loans can still be made, but they can't be registered once that deadline passes. Would mean they could only go League Cup games until the next window.

Everton have loaned Yobo to Fenerbahce

What happened to Yobo, he was meant to be good once upon a time.

PL  football does not suit many players in there late 30s'.

:lol:

He's turns thirty next week and has had a bad time with injuries last year after years of service. But yeah he's Nigerian, so he's fallen off because he's really 86 :lol: :suicide: