nufc.co.uk

Guest geoffasenna

Why is Vuckic in the reserve section and Binman/donaldson in the first team?

I wondered the same.

Same. Especially when Tozer is in the First Team.

Yeah thought that too :lol:

Suprised Zamblera isn't there too.

My subscription doesn't work anymore, even though I just paid up again this July. (Have been subscribed for years.)

Can get logged in and everything, but no access to premium content.

Also, AdBlockPlus (Firefox) sees the whole site as a pop-up and blocks it.

Anyone else got the same issue/s?

My subscription doesn't work anymore, even though I just paid up again this July. (Have been subscribed for years.)

Yes, and it's fucking shite. Half the fucking links don't work... :angry:

Guest bluegeordie

I'm in the same boat.

I just tried to send them a "please explain" email via the "contact us" page, but even that seemed to go awry, as I ended up with a blank, dark grey pop-up window.

I'm not sure wtf is going on, but after paying my usual 12 quid annual subscription back on the 31st July, I received an email from the club on the 2nd September saying that from the 10th my annual subscription price would jump to 30 quid. At first I thought this was an unjustfiable price hike, but then I realised that Danny Simpson's blog was a new addition, and so that really only worked out to be 9 quid per annum for access to each of his brain cells. A bargain!   

Guest bluegeordie

I'm in the same boat.

I just tried to send them a "please explain" email via the "contact us" page, but even that seemed to go awry, as I ended up with a blank, dark grey pop-up window.

I'm not sure wtf is going on, but after paying my usual 12 quid annual subscription back on the 31st July, I received an email from the club on the 2nd September saying that from the 10th my annual subscription price would jump to 30 quid. At first I thought this was an unjustfiable price hike, but then I realised that Danny Simpson's blog was a new addition, and so that really only worked out to be 9 quid per annum for access to each of his brain cells. A bargain!   

An update. Turns out my email did get through, and somewhat bizarrely for a Sunday evening I got a reply within 15 minutes! Anyway, the news is good, as they've sorted out my access to the premium content, and the subscription at the old price that I paid back in July will last until July 2011. At that time, the fee will jump to 30 quid, but no doubt Danny Simpson will be writing like Gore Vidal by then, and so I won't even baulk at the increase ...

But seriously, although the new-look website is unlikley to win any design awards, I find it easier to navigate than the old one, and the videos are loading more quickly and playing with no freezes - basically, as football club websites go, imo it's functionality has gone from the relegation zone to respectably midtable. As for the quality of its content, we'll have to wait and see.

• 6 months later...