Newcastle United 0 - 2 Blackpool - 11/9/10 - post match reaction from page 20

JH

Handing Blackpool more points. This is really really really shitty. Extremely angry. You know what though? If this doesn't banish that bitch Smith to the bench forevermore and that fat shit git Nolan also, then Hughton is seriously going to test my patience.

Should have equalised, had enough chances but if you dont take them at this level then you will be punished by top class strikers like DJ Campbell.

:lol: He's better than anything we have up front, evidently.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not happy about this, just got to work towards the next game.

Shit tactics and substitutions, I hope Hughton changes some things after this.

Alway knew can't rely on Hughton to make big decisions. Players like Smith and Nolan has him in the palm of their hands! To start off with an inferior team is excusable on grounds that we've done reasonably well this season with the same line up. But to stick with the same players who underperformed in 45 minutes for the second half is just stupidity and cowardice.

I hate people who :facepalm: but right now I'm just going to have to :facepalm:

You were saying mate? Putting supposedly our best player in the 73rd minute is a joke however you look at it!

Utterly disappointing result - but there were still good signs.

The year we went down we weren't bossing teams around. We were getting bossed around by teams like Hull at home. If their keeper wasn't superman and we took our chances it would've been a different game.

Still - hope it's a real eye-opener to the players and they kick on next week. Still plenty of time left in the season and it's impossible to say that we're going to or not going to get relegated 4 weeks in.

This definitely calls for 3 changes for the next game.

Smith <> Tiote

Williamson <> Campbell

Jonas <> Ben Arfa

Are you serious, Williamson had a reasonable game. Nolan and Smith are the two changes I would make.

Should have equalised, had enough chances but if you dont take them at this level then you will be punished by top class strikers like DJ Campbell.

:lol: He's better than anything we have up front, evidently.

Jason Roberts, Marlon King, Cameron Jerome, Daniel Cousin, DJ Campbell.

It's something of a proud tradition really.

Smith <> Tiote

Williamson <> Campbell

Jonas <> Ben Arfa

Williamson didn't do bad.

I put that change down to us conceding 2 goals against Blackpool. Admittedly, Williamson didn't do badly but changes can gain reactions from players. Our defense need to know their places aren't set in stone!

Smith <> Tiote

Williamson <> Campbell

Jonas <> Ben Arfa

Williamson didn't do bad.

I put that change down to us conceding 2 goals against Blackpool. Admittedly, Williamson didn't do badly but changes can gain reactions from players. Our defense need to know their places aren't set in stone!

Yes, because historically shaking up a defensive line works wonders.