Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Caulkin's reaction on Twitter has been hilarious. Something along the lines of:

"If you can't have a sex and drugs orgy after beating your nearest rivals 5-1, then when can you?"

"I had my own sex and drugs orgy last night, and for that I apologise. I accidently switched my TV to Babestation and lined up 2 Nurofen before bed."

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Saw the paper it was in. Headline is in 4foot bold lettering, with a small caption box to one side with a lead in to the article.

Headline: TOON STARS BOOZE AND DRUGS

Lead in: A party was held in Toon Stars house, but the players aren't believed to have taken any drugs or booze.

:dowie:

Saw the paper it was in. Headline is in 4foot bold lettering, with a small caption box to one side with a lead in to the article.

Lead in: A party was held in Toon Stars house, but the players aren't believed to have taken any drugs or booze.

:facepalm:

So the story is a sober Andy Carroll shagged a couple of birds in Nolans house?

I was shocked and appalled too.

Would somebody think of the children!

http://www.websimpsons.com/personajes/vecinos-springfield/HelenLovejoy.jpg

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00204/splash1_toon_home_0_204065a.jpg

Shame? I'd be writing into the papers myself if I had a coke fuelled orgy.

It's fine, Nolan's missus has taken them down south in disgust of Carroll, they're not there!!

Telegraphed a dodgy pass today in the second half which Enrique recovered, otherwise another good shift from Captain Fantastic. Brilliant run and pass in the second half, picked out Ameobi with that cross-field pass superbly. Great example of the team spirit he's helped to foster :thup:

It's fine, Nolan's missus has taken them down south in disgust of Carroll, they're not there!!

s this the same wife who only last week said Carrol was great to have around the house, got on well with the kids including doing the school run?

The story is one piece of bullshit after another.