Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest pont-toon

really didnt want to go down this "road" but i could see spurs going for him in the summer,

arry thinks he's a "traffic" player

Kevin Nolan: I love everything about this club and city

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/02/18/kevin-nolan-i-love-everything-about-this-club-and-city-61634-28191467/2/#ixzz1EJFx0p00

Kevin Nolan: Liverpool was the right move for Andy Carroll

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/02/18/liverpool-was-the-right-move-for-andy-carroll-61634-28191465/#ixzz1EJGTGGTB

He does say a lot of good stuff but I  was  :mackems: when I read ". I was sick of all the Loony Tunes are off again, the Newcastle soap opera goes on."

“I’d love to be able to see my career out here, but realistically that isn’t going to happen.”

“If this club carries on going in the right direction, which I believe it will do, they won’t want me.

“In three or four years I’ll be expected to leave. I’m not going to hang around picking up my money. If I’m not playing, I’m one of those players who will move on.

“I hope it’s not too soon, I hope I’ve got three or four years left here and I’m going to work hard to try and make that happen.

Even he knows he's shit :razz:

“I’d love to be able to see my career out here, but realistically that isn’t going to happen.”

“If this club carries on going in the right direction, which I believe it will do, they won’t want me.

“In three or four years I’ll be expected to leave. I’m not going to hang around picking up my money. If I’m not playing, I’m one of those players who will move on.

“I hope it’s not too soon, I hope I’ve got three or four years left here and I’m going to work hard to try and make that happen.

Even he knows he's shit :razz:

So that last sentence means he's either going to try and improve, or try and fuck the club up :lol: