Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Ba, Dyer & Parkers wages is a canny bit to save on

Plus loans and the likes of upson

Indeed and they see Nolan as their saviour, so they will be willing to take the risk on that kind of deal.

Nevermind, just saw it was Ricardo Gardner. Are West Ham trying to get inn the world records for oldest and most immobile team in history?

Nevermind, just saw it was Ricardo Gardner. Are West Ham trying to get inn the world records for oldest and most immobile team in history?

You did see who was named manager didn't you?

Whilst I still don't agree with the transfer, I can understand the reasoning behind it for both the NUFC board and Nolan.

I've got no ill feelings towards Nolan mind so good luck to him. Thanks for the last two years, I shall miss the Chicken Dance.

When do they move into the Olympic Stadium again?

It'll be the new club FC United of Stratford if they keep spending like this.

Are they selling Upton Park or the ground it stands on? They just seem a bit too reckless for it all to be a co-incidence. Something doesn't add up. 

When do they move into the Olympic Stadium again?

It'll be the new club FC United of Stratford if they keep spending like this.

Are they selling Upton Park or the ground it stands on? They just seem a bit too reckless for it all to be a co-incidence. Something doesn't add up. 

They must be. Can see no other reason for them being so keen to move / for the Blues brothers and sister to want to take over.

Not sure he would have stated much next season anyway.  He does not fit the bill for fast, quick passing football.

Time will tell but not sure he will be a massive loss.  Nothing against Nolan, really like him in fact.  We dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but 60K a week for him is far to much money.

Guest Roger Kint

Whilst I still don't agree with the transfer, I can understand the reasoning behind it for both the NUFC board and Nolan.

I've got no ill feelings towards Nolan mind so good luck to him. Thanks for the last two years, I shall miss the Chicken Dance.

Aye that pretty much sums it up for me.

Pretty much, he was entitled to be looking for one last big pay day, and we were entitled to ensure we weren't the ones giving it to him.

He'll get first-team football for as long as his legs and lungs last, and a wage and contract significantly better than any club not managed by Gold, Sullivan, Brady and Allardyce would give him, so he'd be a fool not to go.

The £4m seems insignificant, but it's not so small added to £50k a week over five years. Especially when he'll only be a functioning footballer for one or two of those.

Nolan, Faye, Gardner - I see the fat cunt is trying resurrect his old Bolton side having found himself incapable of succeeding with a group of different players at Toon and Blackburn. What odds are there on Davies moving to Wham?

Fuck, would not want to be a West Ham fan right now.  Not because of Nolan but the fat burger muncher in charge.

While i think Nolan is the right type of player to get them out of that division, Allardyce is building up a lot of problems getting beyond that. Even if they go up they'll have players on big wages who are declining and won't get shifted in a hurry.

Fuck, would not want to be a West Ham fan right now.  Not because of Nolan but the fat burger muncher in charge.

While i think Nolan is the right type of player to get them out of that division, Allardyce is building up a lot of problems getting beyond that. Even if they go up they'll have players on big wages who are declining and won't get shifted in a hurry.

I think he's building a 12-15th Premiership side tbh, no chance of them going down straight away like

Still think it's far from certain they'll come back up. Faye and Nolan are good players for the Championship, but what about all the players they'll be losing?

they won't need them. Two big centre halves, a big forward and Nolan to pick up the scraps from dead ball situations and that'll do it. You can fill the rest of the 11 with pretty much anyone really.

Still think it's far from certain they'll come back up. Faye and Nolan are good players for the Championship, but what about all the players they'll be losing?

they won't need them. Two big centre halves, a big forward and Nolan to pick up the scraps from dead ball situations and that'll do it. You can fill the rest of the 11 with pretty much anyone really.

You're probably right, but has the Championship improved since we were in it. West Ham were the worst of the relegated teams anyway probably.

And again...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/15/newcastle-west-ham-kevin-nolan

With Nolan already having twice played under Allardyce before, at Newcastle and Bolton Wanderers, and with the potential signing of Ricardo Fuller from Stoke City plus Abdoulaye Faye's arrival on a free transfer, the former Blackburn Rovers manager seems intent on trusting West Ham's promotion drive on a core of known performers.