Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

It's kind of interesting though about Nolan, because if Gerrard had played as "bad" as Nolan has throughout the season and got 12 goals, he would have been portrait-ed as a fucking hero in the media.

Nobody seem to to take notice of Nolan though, which in many ways can be a good thing for us.

12 goals from midfield is fucking magical ffs, what we are missing is that we also should have had a striker with 15+ goals as well.

We seem to divide the goals amongst the team though, we really can't complain about the players going forward imo, we score a lot of goals and i`m really pleased with this years Newcastle United.

I don't think anybody's that thick they haven't noticed Nolan's goals, in most cases a midfielder scoring 12 goals would have been put forward as an England candidate. But there's a reason everyone in the media has a wankfest over Gerrard and don't really consider Nolan seriously. While a lot of Newcastle fans don't like it, I agree with them. Which isn't to say Nolan hasn't done well, we just can't expect teams with higher aspirations to think he's the bees knees.

Cool as fuck finish for his goal like.

I think this is the first time ever you've said something positive about Nolan, particulary after he's had a good game/or scored.

I've always give out praise to players whenever I've felt they've deserved it.

I've even started threads in the past praising Steven Taylor, even though I can't him.

Cool as fuck finish for his goal like.

I think this is the first time ever you've said something positive about Nolan, particulary after he's had a good game/or scored.

I've always give out praise to players whenever I've felt they've deserved it.

I've even started threads in the past praising Steven Taylor, even though I can't him.

I'm talking about Nolan in particular, tbh. I never notice you posting something about him when he scores or plays well. But when he has one or two crap games, you don't have a problem posting about him.

Sorry, that's the way I've been seeing it all this time.

The mackems laugh at him and call him so many names, yet he's the sort of personality and midfielder that their team is literally crying out for.

And he's put 4 past them this season and all that :D

Nolan has scored more against SAFC this season than Jordan Henderson has scored for SAFC in his career.

He's scored more than their entire midfield all season.

More league goals than Defoe, Crouch & Pavyluchenko put together.

Ha ha. Top scorer for us this season will do for me though.

Best might have come close to Carroll's total too had he stayed fit. Shola needs four more if its all comps, but games are running out and he doesn't get them quick in the league.

Guest palnese

12 goals for a midfielder thats not taking penalties. That is bloody impressing.

His goal against Stoke was from a pen.

12 goals for a midfielder thats not taking penalties. That is bloody impressing.

His goal against Stoke was from a pen.

Totally forgot that one! :)

however, still great stats for a midfielder.

I can't believe people still want him out of the team.

Next season we should still be built around Nolan, Tiote and Barton as we are now.

Anything else is unrealistic or a helpless stab in the dark.

You realise though Dave, assuming Ben Arfa is fit or if we have some new Carlos Kickaball midfielder, at the start of next season we'll be right back to page 1 of this thread.

You realise though Dave, assuming Ben Arfa is fit or if we have some new Carlos Kickaball midfielder, at the start of next season we'll be right back to page 1 of this thread.

Glad to see you're a big admirer of Ashley's signing policy. Nolan has surely proven one of Kinnear's most astute buys for this highly ambitious regime.

Glad to see you're a big admirer of Ashley's signing policy. Nolan has surely proven one of Kinnear's most astute buys for this highly ambitious regime.

I think going down brought out the best in him, as it did with many of the others.

Kevin Nolan in talks over new contract at NUFC

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/04/07/kevin-nolan-in-talks-over-new-contract-at-nufc-72703-28477295/#ixzz1IqBCct47

Deserved in my opinion he will give us two more season of his current run and it is good to reward some one who done real good in the last two seasons. Barton also hinted today it is key Nolan to be given a new contract.

I can see him being here for many years to come. He already seems to have massive respect from the players and seems an intelligent lad so I can easily see him becoming a coach here when he retires.

At 28 he should have a couple of very good years still in him, injuries permitting. An extension is deserved.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wouldn't be against an extension to his deal. Great guy off the pitch for us as well.