Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest Bill Arfa

If you had a bloke staring right at your eyes ready to run at you the second the ball is kicked, it probably puts you at least a bit, if even in the back of your mind.

p.s he looks vaguely like Russell Crowe

Guest guinness_fiend

If he was blocking his view, he's hardly going to crouch down is he. :rolleyes:

What is it for, then?

Actually, don't bother answering that. Not sure that your answer would mean anything if you once stated that he should not be anywhere near the starting line-up. :thup:

He charges at the keeper on rebounds.  He's done it for years.

What is it for, then?

Actually, don't bother answering that. Not sure that your answer would mean anything if you once stated that he should not be anywhere near the starting line-up. :thup:

He's just giving him the eyes ffs. There's nothing more to it than that; the keeper most likely ignored him.

And he's on his toes to follow in. Did it a couple of times and might have grabbed a goal from it.

Not rocket science.

Most of the time goalkeepers don't stand-up with their back straight when they're facing a free kick. So this means that his view would still be hampered by Nolan.

But whatever you want to believe, didn't see the need to be obnoxious about it.

What is it for, then?

He's just giving him the eyes ffs. There's nothing more to it than that; the keeper most likely ignored him.

And he's on his toes to follow in. Did it a couple of times and might have grabbed a goal from it.

Not rocket science.

Most of the time goalkeepers don't stand-up with their back straight when they're facing a free kick. So this means that his view would still be hampered by Nolan.

But whatever you want to believe, didn't see the need to be obnoxious about it.

:thup: Fair enough argument.

Hats off to Nolan today - a super captains performance. We may have stumbled across a good MC pairing here - Tiote doing the donkey work will allow Nolan to push on. I've been one of Nolan's biggest critics in his time here - but the last couple of games he's led from the front. More of the same please!

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8596/610xdz.jpg

Seriously, what is the point of that?

You have to ask?

He's ready to run onto a rebound. Loads of players do it.

Aye, you see loads of players mimicking goalkeepers' every move at FKs.

Nolan deserves massive credit for the way he played today.  He’s not my favourite player but he seems to be a great person and justified his position in the team today with an excellent display.

Nolan deserves massive credit for the way he played today.  He’s not my favourite player but he seems to be a great person and justified his position in the team today with an excellent display.

Yeah I've given him as much flak as anyone but I will hold my hands up and say he's justified Hughton's faith. Not pretty football but with Carroll and Shola up front he's mighty dangerous coming in on the blind side.

Really think this 4 man midfield looks good.

It's really more of a 4-3-1-2 we're playing IMO, with two genuine strikers up there Nolan looks a lot better as he's much harder to pick up in the hole.

Yeah I've given him as much flak as anyone but I will hold my hands up and say he's justified Hughton's faith. Not pretty football but with Carroll and Shola up front he's mighty dangerous coming in on the blind side.

Me, 10 months ago and about a month ago tbh.