Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

So bacially they party'd cause they had destroyed the Mackems, Carroll had sex, Nolan didn't do shit except having the party at his house which by the article seems he didn't even want to, and Carroll was loud while having sex.

And yes, there was also cocaine which the girls snorted.

Good story.

Now if they don't perform tomorrow that'll be another story, but as long as they perform I couldn't give a shit about their private lives.

So bacially they party'd cause they had destroyed the Mackems, Carroll had sex, Nolan didn't do shit except having the party at his house which by the article seems he didn't even want to, and Carroll was loud while having sex.

Good story.

Now if they don't perform tomorrow that'll be another story, but as long as they perform I couldn't give a shit about their private lives.

An ORGY.

It wasn't a party, it was an ORGY. Get it right.

"I can't believe Carroll has brought these girls back to my house" made me chuckle.  :lol:

Yeah. Carroll must have held a gun to his head to force him to allow entry. I'm sure Mrs Nolan will swallow that one.

Hmmm...maybe I should re-phrase that.

Guest Dr. Mambo

So bacially they party'd cause they had destroyed the Mackems, Carroll had sex, Nolan didn't do s*** except having the party at his house which by the article seems he didn't even want to, and Carroll was loud while having sex.

Good story.

Now if they don't perform tomorrow that'll be another story, but as long as they perform I couldn't give a s*** about their private lives.

Just another example of newspapers senationalising a story to sell a few papers. I'm betting their numbers go up in Sunderland this morning...

HAVE YOU ROMPED WITH ANDY CARROLL? CALL NOTW on 0800 12345678

no but I met him when he was 14 years old with bleached blonde hair, spiked up with blue tips.  Will that do, NOTW secret agents?

I can see it now 'ANDY CARROLL'S HISTORY OF HAIR HORRORS - PLUNGES TYNESIDE INTO NEW SHAME'

Even in that shite story they printed neither player's really done much wrong :lol:

Carroll's ragged some slapper, Nolan's not done anything at all and neither of them as much as touched the supposed 'cocain' that these lasses supposedly brought with them.

They could have at least made it really bad so that, say,  Nolan was cheating on his lass with a leper and Carroll was snorting powdered uranium through a hole in his left eardrum.

Even in that shite story they printed neither player's really done much wrong :lol:

Carroll's ragged some slapper, Nolan's not done anything at all and neither of them as much as touched the supposed 'cocain' that these lasses supposedly brought with them.

They could have at least made it really bad so that, say,  Nolan was cheating on his lass with a leper and Carroll was snorting powdered uranium through a hole in his left eardrum.

:lol: :lol: