Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I meant Nolan, I apologise, I think I have the flu. Feel pissed as a fart despite not having a drink for over 18 months.

Nolan was garbage again today.

And yet he was inches away from scoring the winner. fucking annoys me how Jekyl and Hyde he is :lol:

Guest toonlass

I meant Nolan, I apologise, I think I have the flu. Feel pissed as a fart despite not having a drink for over 18 months.

Aye but he was well chuffed when that 4th goal went in.

Yes he was, he was trying all game, he just isn't mobile enough and was like Alan Smith at times and just chased around without doing anything.

Guest toonlass

Yes he was, he was trying all game, he just isn't mobile enough and was like Alan Smith at times and just chased around without doing anything.

Tbh I think he adds so much more to the team than Alan Smith. His skills as captain are invaluable at the moment.

I thought he was a vital part of the comeback tbh. ???

He caused alot of problems today. Problem is most of them were problems for us. Too slow and careless (could be said for most in the first half)

Better second half. His attacking play and passion helps out, the rest is a hinderance. Big character for the squad and has had a huge positive role at the club since he has been here.

Bottom line --> needs replacing in the starting line up this summer.

"Brilliant, wait till Kenny sees this!"

• 2 weeks later...