Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Pathetic performance. In the last 5 minutes when we were behind, he got the ball and carried it forward before passing to Santon in a good position.

Before that, and all season, the sackless twat just swans around the pitch waiting for Santon to go past him.

Say what you want about him not having legs anymore, he's just being lazy as fuck.

I remember him being shite at some point 1-2 seasons ago, then he had competition in on the wing (Can't remember who, was it after somebodys injury?) and he seemed to pick right up.

He seems automatic choice right now and was our most appeared player last season IIRC. One of the few times he's looked good was the first game he played in which made Rooney look like a donkey and the Wolves / WBA game

I remember him being shite at some point 1-2 seasons ago, then he had competition in on the wing (Can't remember who, was it after somebodys injury?) and he seemed to pick right up.

He seems automatic choice right now and was our most appeared player last season IIRC. One of the few times he's looked good was the first game he played in which made Rooney look like a donkey and the Wolves / WBA game

It was just after we'd loaned Hatem if it's the same period I'm thinking of. He got dropped to the bench and then came back looking much more like his old self after Hatem's injury.

I don't think "his legs are gone" quite adequately covers his current issues either, by the way, which is what I'm seeing a lot of on here at the minute.

He's massively off form regardless of that. He's not even doing the Jonas basics at the minute.

Well he is getting on with his age apart from returning from a lengthy injury. Again I'm saying this like a broken record we needed to invest in senior players at the end of last season but we didn't. Not surprised with the results so far.

Well he is getting on with his age apart from returning from a lengthy injury. Again I'm saying this like a broken record we needed to invest in senior players at the end of last season but we didn't. Not surprised with the results so far.

Which lengthy injury are you speaking of?

Has become.

Not done one single good thing other than being a body on the pitch this whole season, and needs to be dropped.  :(

Hard to say, with me being a fan of him and always seen what good he brought to the team when many people kept on with the lack of end product campaign.

I hoped it was just a patch of bad form, but even when the team performs well now, he still sucks.