Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Can't believe this guy is only 29. Plays like he's on his last legs.

I was going to say that, did he have some horrendous injuries before he came here? He should have a good 3 years in him at least!

What has happened to him? Shadow of his former self, not fit to lace the boots of 11/12 Jonas!?! It's not his fault Pards keeps playing him for 90mins and it's a shame that a player who has shown us such great skill, passion and commitment in the past is going out this way.

I really like the man himself, a fantastic positive character.

As a footballer, he's lost everything that made him good. Happy for him to come off the bench in the final 10-15 minutes but other than that....

I love Jonas but as a player he kinda looks finished. Maybe if he had a month of rest, just to condition himself back up, we could see. In a relegation battle though, he should not be starting. If rumours are true that Marvs was gonna start ahead of him then fairplay, but its almost a bit sad seeing Jonas this year.

For a while he has changed his game from attacking winger to more of a box to box/defensive winger, providing cover. This year however he has been doing it badly, but then  again, how many players have played as well as last year?

Love the guy, but needs a rest really! 29 ffs :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Sorry but what happened to Marveaux?

Have problems come to light with his passport and he actually not french enough?

Injured obviously

Started poorly, had some decent moments, and then was dreadful. On two or three occasions he failed to control a ball an 8 year-old would have no problems with.

Yep the one where it went through his legs out for a throw in was awful. Hopefully Marveaux will be fit for Chelsea as Gutierréz needs a rest badly. Still love him although he shouldn't be a starter anymore and to be fair to Pardew he wasn't going to be until Marveaux picked up the knock.

I really like the man himself, a fantastic positive character.

As a footballer, he's lost everything that made him good. Happy for him to come off the bench in the final 10-15 minutes but other than that....

Never thought I find myself agreeing with a statement like this after some of his performances last season... But it seems as though his legs have gone...

Guest Roger Kint

As awfull as he was he got us the three points with that goal lineclearnce, a Danny Simpson like peformance from the lad!

I may have a slightly higher opinion than you on Krul but no way would he have let that in man! :lol:

Dude can't even trap the ball properly!

That was the worst ...

Shola had by some miraculous intervention from God, managed to control the ball, hold it up, and then lay it off to him, and he missed it cimpletely.

There should be a rule that he and Shola shouldn't be on the pitch at the same time.