Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

That's directed at me than I suppose. I said i would consider starting him against the likes if Manchester United and Chelsea for the energy and defensive capabilities he brings. He has proven before he can be useful in such conditions.

He used to be, we've got far better defensive options than him now though.

EDIT: If you're talking about a back to the wall defensive plan (which surely is the only reason why anyone would start Jonas), something like this would be much better

Anita Tiote Cabaye

Sissoko                      Gouffran

Cissé/Ben Arfa

We should never play that formation, even when trying to defend a lead.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything about Spiderman? .com is talking about some undisclosed personal problems, and he's not on Physioroom's injury list.

given the coincedence between jonas's undisclosed personal problems and similar with colo's wife, I can only assume that colo and jonas are indeed married.

Guest frazernufc

My mate at Manchester Met uni said Gutierrezs sister is in some of his lectures, when i told him to get onit he said she werent the best and just looked like a female version of Jonas. If thats the same one hes either blind or telling me excuses.

My mate at Manchester Met uni said Gutierrezs sister is in some of his lectures, when i told him to get onit he said she werent the best and just looked like a female version of Jonas. If thats the same one hes either blind or telling me excuses.

http://i.imgur.com/rogJPxa.png

Naw, no way. She looks fine to me.

Guest Roger Kint

http://i.imgur.com/rogJPxa.png

Naw, no way. She looks fine to me.

Theres another Gutti who looks like him, she tried to add me on FB ages ago about an hour after i posted a nasty status about Jonas :lol:

Probs that wierdo he met

My friend used to go to their house and teach her English  :notbad: Said Jonas just randomly walked in on their lesson stroking this cat.

Bought her way into uni so I'm led to believe, didn't think it was Manchester though? Thought it was Newcastle

My friend used to go to their house and teach her English  :notbad: Said Jonas just randomly walked in on their lesson stroking this cat.

Bought her way into uni so I'm led to believe, didn't think it was Manchester though? Thought it was Newcastle

I did not read "cat" first. :lol: