Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Will miss Jonas the bloke, absolutely wonderful professional and an example to others about commitment and pride in our shirt. I'll fondly remember him forever, his (rare) epic goal celebrations (Chelsea last year) etc.

Good luck to him, I would love a a situation where he could be applauded off the pitch by the supporters. He's been a hell of a servant to our club- esp during the darkest of times in recent years.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Will miss Jonas the bloke, absolutely wonderful professional and an example to others about commitment and pride in our shirt. I'll fondly remember him forever, his (rare) epic goal celebrations (Chelsea last year) etc.

Yeah have used some of the pics of his celebration as my av

8439135952_90fb2960c3.jpg

8438048807_b41767c52e_z.jpg

8438048593_eddd494bc6_z.jpg

Better than Marveaux. :lol:

Give me a f***ing break.

More talented, skillful, or threatening going forward? No.

More consistent with a better workrate and superior defensive ability? Absolutely.

Blame Pards if you want, but Jonas has been far more valuable in is Newcastle career. I'm not willing to completely blame Pards - I think Marv's attitude and application has a lot to do with it, things you could never question about Jonas whether he was playing or not. 

Better than Marveaux. :lol:

Give me a f***ing break.

:lol: Totally agree for once. Happy he's going from a football point of view but his NUFC career overall has been decent and he's been a good servant. Wish him all the best.