Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

Same as Ben Arfa basically, soon to be out of contract so they are forcing him out.

It's really appalling how they are treating the both of them.

Huge difference between the two. One has known he wasnt staying for about a year and has been bno doubt looking for a club since while the other should be a valuable 1st teamer now(and was talk of a new contract not long ago)

Its hardly appalling if no other club wants Jonas and Pardew cant use him either. For all we know Jonas asked to stay in Argentina to train(too many parts of his situation we dont know about)

Guest Roger Kint

I don't disagree with the differences but the reason they are forcing them out is still the same.

No it isnt. One is a dickhead manager issue for a start. Its not as bad as what Villa did to several players either.

Another player being treated appallingly by Pardew. He may not be the answer to our worries, but he's always given his everything on the pitch.

If Pardew isnt allowed to play him(who knows if that story is true) what else does a manager do? Players all over the world are in that position, its hardly new or appalling and certainly not just with our s*** manager.

Do you not think he's entitled to an explanation as to why he's been frozen out, at a bare minimum?

“The manager told me in December I was not going to play any more and told me to find myself another club.

“I don’t know why it happened and I still don’t understand what I did wrong.

“There were no rows with Alan Pardew or anything like that.

“He just said I needed to leave and that was that.

“I honestly don’t know why I wasn’t playing, you will have to ask the manager that.

“He just made his decision and that was it.

“Something must have happened, but I don’t know what.”

Guest Roger Kint

Another player being treated appallingly by Pardew. He may not be the answer to our worries, but he's always given his everything on the pitch.

If Pardew isnt allowed to play him(who knows if that story is true) what else does a manager do? Players all over the world are in that position, its hardly new or appalling and certainly not just with our s*** manager.

Do you not think he's entitled to an explanation as to why he's been frozen out, at a bare minimum?

“The manager told me in December I was not going to play any more and told me to find myself another club.

“I don’t know why it happened and I still don’t understand what I did wrong.

“There were no rows with Alan Pardew or anything like that.

“He just said I needed to leave and that was that.

“I honestly don’t know why I wasn’t playing, you will have to ask the manager that.

“He just made his decision and that was it.

“Something must have happened, but I don’t know what.”

For all we know that has been resolved. I genuinely doubt that nothing at all was said like. Every media source in the country has run the contract story yet Jonas has never heard that rumour or felt like denying it? Like i said lot more to this than whats been said

Guest Roger Kint

Think it's poor form as even though he's not going to feature I think his attitude would be a good thing for the squad to have.

We have no idea what his attitude would like be having to train for a whole year knowing fine well its completely pointless tbh. Surely looking for a club is better for him than wasting the year

1 yr before people here were bashing Pardew for not dropping Jonas. Now people  are bashing Pardew for not picking Jonas and/or telling him he isnt good enough and should leave asap.  WTF?

Same as Ben Arfa basically, soon to be out of contract so they are forcing him out.

It's really appalling how they are treating the both of them.

How are they forcing Jonas out?

He's searching for a club and keeping himself fit as he's not good enough for us anymore.

It seems totally different to Hatems situation, imo.

1 yr before people here were bashing Pardew for not dropping Jonas. Now people  are bashing Pardew for not picking Jonas and/or telling him he isnt good enough and should leave asap.  WTF?

It's not that we want him to play, it's just how Jonas is being treated. He should be respected while trying to sort out a move, not frozen out and treated like shit.

Guest Roger Kint

It's not that we want him to play, it's just how Jonas is being treated. He should be respected while trying to sort out a move, not frozen out and treated like shit.

Being treat like shit i a bit much when discussing a bloke picking up about £40k a week to do nowt

Not hard to figure out really, pretty much all of us know he isn't good enough anymore but there are ways of going about it.

As usual the club took the dickhead route.

Guest Roger Kint

Not hard to figure out really, pretty much all of us know he isn't good enough anymore but there are ways of going about it.

With HBA they have, you honestly dont know whats going on with jonas to say that for him until it comes out fully.

It's not that we want him to play, it's just how Jonas is being treated. He should be respected while trying to sort out a move, not frozen out and treated like s***.

Being treat like s*** i a bit much when discussing a bloke picking up about £40k a week to do nowt

Pet hate right here. :lol: Aye, they're footballers and get paid a lot. Still there's no need for the club to be a dick to him when he's been the model professional over his time here.

really curious, how?

He did the exact same thing with Alan Smith.

"People say 'why don't you move on?' But whenever I've spoken to the boss he's never told me he wants me to leave.

"I knocked on Alex Ferguson's door after coming back from breaking a leg. I told him I was ready to face Roma and started and scored in a 7-1 Champions League win.

"I've done the same to Alan Pardew. It worked with Sir Alex but it hasn't here but at [Manchester] United there's only one boss.

"The manager doesn't blank me, he talks to me all the time, maybe even about stuff he shouldn't. We discuss different styles and how we are playing, he knows I have experience and can help out.

"Whenever I've knocked on the boss' door to ask why I'm not playing he says 'I think you understand football enough to know why'. People can draw their own conclusions on what he means by that. I'm not injured and I'm fitter and hungrier to play than ever.

"I've never been told directly Newcastle want rid of me. I could have gone out on loan but the manager didn't want me to. If he said he wanted me to go I'd respect that but he hasn't. It's weird.

"He says he wants me around and even offered me a coaching role if I pack in playing but I'm too young for that."

Man management skills mustn't have been taught at window cleaner school.

Well the fact he hasn't been training with the team for god knows how long for one.

Ryder and others said ages ago he was told to find a new team and couldn't train with the team which is in line with these reports.

They clearly are being c*ntish over the whole thing.....again.

Guest Roger Kint

It's not that we want him to play, it's just how Jonas is being treated. He should be respected while trying to sort out a move, not frozen out and treated like s***.

Being treat like s*** i a bit much when discussing a bloke picking up about £40k a week to do nowt

Pet hate right here. :lol: Aye, they're footballers and get paid a lot. Still there's no need for the club to be a dick to him when he's been the model professional over his time here.

How is the club being a dick, he is free to find a club and is still being paid. You have no clue whether it was his decision to train over there or not.  Fact is we dont know whats going on but the idea that Jonas has no idea is laughable really :lol:

Well the fact he hasn't been training with the team for god knows how long for one.

Ryder and others said ages ago he was told to find a new team and couldn't train with the team which is in line with these reports.

They clearly are being c*ntish over the whole thing.....again.

so the correct treatment is

1.  let jonas train with the first team

2.  never play him again, and

3.  tell him that he should leave asap as he wont be picked anymore

is that a lot more respectful to Jonas then?

With HBA they have, you honestly dont know whats going on with jonas to say that for him until it comes out fully.

With Ben Arfa we also don't know what's going on until it comes out fully. :dontknow: