Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

The first part of the quote suggests that both he and the Board want to buy the player, but the selling club needs some persuading. If the result on Wednesday was a mixed blessing, it suggests that West Ham are the club who will now be even more reluctant to sell.

Its Carlton Cole i reckon.

Don't even joke man. Wouldn't take him for £500k. Horseshit player. Prefer Pards to pick himself.

But he plays for England, man.

Even more reason not to buy him.

Carlton Cole can get f***ed! He's just Shola Abeobi mark 2

I'd take Behrami from West Ham if we could get him. He can cover right back and right wing, he's quick and he scores goals.

If we are getting anyone from West Ham it will be Behrami I believe. We were actually linked recently. He can play accross midfield and at right back so as you say, very useful.

City fan at work knows someone who works for the MEN (spot on about CH before I heard any rumours) says we have made an official approach to Citeh for Wayne Bridge on loan.

Wouldnt understand this at all unless Pars doesnt fancy Jose?!? WB is going to come here and warm the bench.

edit: didnt read his email properly. Apparently they will only sell and we walked away.

City fan at work knows someone who works for the MEN (spot on about CH before I heard any rumours) says we have made an official approach to Citeh for Wayne Bridge on loan.

Wouldnt understand this at all unless Pars doesnt fancy Jose?!? WB is going to come here and warm the bench.

Bizzare. Makes sense on almost no level. Old, expensive, injury prone and hasn't played in ages.

No chance at all that Ashley would pay ANYONE £100k a week!

Micah Richards has said he might want out... Would be more interested in him, although Simpson hasn't done anything wrong this season

edit: didnt read his email properly. Apparently they will only sell and we walked away.

if he brings his new bird (Frankie Sandford) it'll be areet

Guest LucasUnger

would be pleased with charlie adam and seb larrson for 3,5 mil sell perch, smith and guthrie for 3,5 mil get a lb on loan and get a pacy striker like bellamy