Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Was in the U21 set-ups, he's 22 now.

makes no difference.

It does for the next set of qualifiers. Considering he's not in the current set up for the Championship coming up, and his last appearence at any youth level was back in 2009 I think it's safe to say his career in youth internationals is over.

From The Sun.

TARGETS: Southampton starlet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ipswich's Connor Wickham and QPR's Adel Taarabt.

I know this is probably just shit made up, but hasn't Taarabt been great this season? Haven't seen him

myself but i have read here and there that he's in good form.

From The Sun.

TARGETS: Southampton starlet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ipswich's Connor Wickham and QPR's Adel Taarabt.

I know this is probably just shit made up, but hasn't Taarabt been great this season? Haven't seen him

Taarabt decent as long as you assume you are playing with 10 men and take anything he does as a bonus tbh.

From The Sun.

not one of them is terribly realistic, southampton do not need to sell anyone and i think would prefer to keep their kid if hes as promising as is being reported because they could get more later, i'd like wickham and is the most realistic out of the three but we would probably face severe competition for him, taarabt is a bit of a trouble maker and general all round dick so not worth the bother imo plus its not like qpr need the cash or anything

From The Sun.

Taarabt's a very skilful player who could easily play in the Premiership. The trouble is, he's allergic to passing the ball.

Ive heard that we are looking to sign Adam Lallana from saints. They are looking to wrap the deal up in early January. The source is a Friend of his who use to play youth team football with him before he went to Saints. The offer is in the region of £1.5m

Good player he is. He could be a decent signing but I'd rather wrap up the Ben Arfa deal first, as tbh, I can't see us getting more than £5m (rumoured fee for Benny) to spend.

Guest kingdawson

Redknapp has already stated Woody will be allowed to leave on loan in January. He should be back in full training soon and would be an excellent loan signing for more or less any team.