Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Enrique is a very good defender, he can deal with a maverick/enigma in front on him. Olivier Bernard managed it, for crying out loud.

He may well be, won't mean much though if the opposition send every attack down our left hand side because Taarabt's playing on the left wing.

If that and the Keane loan fee rumour is true, Spurs will struggle to do business with anyone. It's disgusting to ask so much to sign a player for 5 months. I wouldn't pay much more than £1m to take O'Hara permanently.

Disgusting? Whoa there. If you don’t think he's worth getting in at that price then just don't get him in. I'm guessing that Levy is looking to cover the amortization of the player's value, which simply makes sense. You may as well say it was disgusting to ask for 30M for Berbatov, or whatever Milner went to City for. If you have the player under contract then you can ask what you want.

Personally, I hate loans between Prem clubs, think they shouldn't be allowed.

O'Hara is not a bad player either!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6609985,00.html

Anyone know much about Mouche?  Heard the odd good thing about him.

I've seen him play when I went to La Bombonera but I can't recall him doing anything of note despite them winning 4-0. Didn't score/assist.

I know he'd be a moron to go to Birmingham.

I like this on his wiki - He is dating Luli Fernandez, and the pair won Sky Sports 'WAGs and STAGs' league.

Guest taps01

Mate who's a big Arsenal fan reckons we're strongly linked with a loan move for Vela. Sure the same thing's been said the last 3 windows though.

If we were to play two up top for the majority of the season it would be a good move for all parties.

Hopefully loan to buy. Then Keane would look a better signing imo.

Keane, Carroll, Vela, Ranger

Emergency - Ameobi

the first two have the ability to keep us going (over the next couple of seasons in Keane's case) and the other two are capable of stepping in when needed/getting minutes.

Emergency - Ameobi

the first two have the ability to keep us going (over the next couple of seasons in Keane's case) and the other two are capable of stepping in when needed/getting minutes.

Wenger wouldn't loan us Vela to backup Keane. We are not getting Keane. Keane sucks.

Emergency - Ameobi

being honest i'd rather ranger went out on loan if we got keane and vela and used shola as no 4

Would be pointless.  Just made-up rubbish that, iyam.

or covering ourselves incase of outlandish bids for our better players which may unsettle them into wanting away. not saying it's right or true but if we are looking at a 6ft 8" forward aswell

On the other note, I wouldn't say no to a Buy Now Pay Later 6 months interest free £4m deal for Keane.

EDIT: Only if Spurs threw in a coffee table and a rug too. And a Parker pen.

No point. He wouldn't come here unless he was absolute first choice.

Since when has Wayne Bridge cared about being first-choice?

Put it this way. Stay at Man City and not play, or up sticks and move to another city and probably end up with less money.