Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/09/10 - post match reaction from page 45

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I strangely feel like an expert on Israeli football. No idea why.

OMG

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Using the music from Aliens (Ripley's Escape) to hype up a football game. Awesome.

I think Raylor should start in place of perch on regular starting line up. His free kick abilities alone can make up for his defensive shortcomings.

No. Barton has shown how good he is at free kicks and Perch is better than Raylor in defence. Even if Perch is shit.

Feel free to correct me but Ryan Taylor seems to deliver excellent free kicks, both shots and crosses. I'd dare say one of the best for that in the league.

He does when he's focused, but that only happens on certain days. (ie, whenever he played against Newcastle)

Feel free to correct me but Ryan Taylor seems to deliver excellent free kicks, both shots and crosses. I'd dare say one of the best for that in the league.

He's got great delivery and end product, just struggles as a defender and isn't fast enough to play on the wing.

He's a hard man to play.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He does when he's focused, but that only happens on certain days. (ie, whenever he played against Newcastle)

Aye, not consistent with it.

"But if he was he wouldn't play for us."

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think Raylor should start in place of perch on regular starting line up. His free kick abilities alone can make up for his defensive shortcomings.

No. Barton has shown how good he is at free kicks and Perch is better than Raylor in defence. Even if Perch is s***.

This.