Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Didn't think much of him before this match but to be honest, I don't think looking for a back-up LB is as urgent as we thought. Quite impressed with Ferguson tonight, as with Ranger. Disappointed in Vuckic tbh.

Really? i thought Vuckic was f***ing great tonight.

Think it was pretty much the same as every time I've seen him play. Lots of wtf moments and some stray passes, yet at times he'll do something very good and give you an idea why he is highly rated.

I think it'd suit him much better to play just behind the striker, rather than an allround midfield role.

And without trying to go too off-topic, didn't think Vuckic had much of the ball to be honest. He also gave it away a few times. Very odd that people are saying he was anywhere near MOM. Mine was Colo until he went off by a mile.

Play him on the wing versus Stoke?

Why the fuck would you do that? :lol:

Because Routledge and Jonas are our weakest links. goodbye!

RB is our weakest link by far mate.

So you'd move Ben Arfa to right wing and play 19 year old, possibly injured Ferguson left wing and leave out Routledge, who hasn't by any account been bad this season? Or drop Nolan, Barton or Tiote and play Ben Arfa as a second striker?

Didn't think much of him before this match but to be honest, I don't think looking for a back-up LB is as urgent as we thought. Quite impressed with Ferguson tonight, as with Ranger. Disappointed in Vuckic tbh.

Really? i thought Vuckic was fucking great tonight.

When???

ferguson had a good game, looks decent, but i still cannot see what the fuss is with Vuckic.

Ferguson was excellent.

And I just didn't see what Vuckic did so well.

His ball out to Ferguson that led to our first goal.

Nothing special like, but he saw him and played him in well enough. Did similar things on a few occasions. Disappeared a bit in the second half mind.