Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest Heneage

Time to step up to the plate, bigman.

Why, what's happened?

Nothing he just needs to eat something to put some weight on. My brother even remarked last night: "Who's the work experience lad at the back?" When watching Sky.

Why, what's happened?

Nothing he just needs to eat something to put some weight on. My brother even remarked last night: "Who's the work experience lad at the back?" When watching Sky.

He makes your brother look like HHH.

Guest Heneage

Why, what's happened?

He makes your brother look like HHH.

:lol:

i'll tell him that he'll appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toonlass

He's not phased by playing in front of over 50,000 which is good. The lad looks confident. His run where he was brought down for the free kick was canny too. Could be good in the future. Give him some more time on the pitch as a sub, or starting when needed. Only going to improve

We need to blood him this season as much as possible. He could be good backup for the new LB or Enrique if he stays, but could be a defensively disciplined LW when facing tougher opposition on their RW.

Chances are he could still make it as a LW, it really wouldn't take too much of a technical increase to get up there alongside Jonas, while hopefully he's not as thick as Jonas and can learn to play football and develop.

Great player to have on the bench covering the whole left wing, just wished we used him more.

Guest elbee909

Can't find them but saw some comments from Pardew today that they've put him on a "steak and milk diet and that he trains with Jose"

Great, give him a heart attack.