Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ferguson against a powerhouse like Gervinho = Rape.

Raylor against a powerhouse like Gervinho= Rape.

Personally I don't think Gervinho is actually that good.

Obviously I'll be eating these words come 7:30pm Saturday when he's scored a hat-trick, but from what I've seen of him he's a good dribbler but other areas of his game are inconsistent.

May I remind people that David Edgar once managed to keep Cristiano Ronaldo quiet for an entire game. If he can manage that, then I'm sure one of our absolutely dirge remaining fullbacks (who fwiw are not as bad as him) could potentially have a decent game against Gervinho. Too much doom and gloom.

Been told by a really reliable "ketchup" that our left back bids will be turned down or "underbidded" by other teams and we will soldier on with "new signing" Shane Ferguson, or even newer signing James Perch (we haven't seen him for about six months!). We will also be looking to spend 100 million in the Jan transfer window as our powder needs to dry out, this due to the summer showers and grey cloud permanently over St James Sports Direct Park. :)

Is there any news on this kid's fitness for the weekend? You know, for when we inevitably fail to get a left-back in.

It's our only hope tbh, don't think we'll get away with playing Raylor at LB two weeks in a row, no way we'll have our new LB through the door by Sat.

Personally I don't think Gervinho is actually that good.

Obviously I'll be eating these words come 7:30pm Saturday when he's scored a hat-trick, but from what I've seen of him he's a good dribbler but other areas of his game are inconsistent.

Spot on :thup:

Howay man Little Fergie, please be fit. Perfectly equipped to deal with Larsson

If Sunderland lined up, as they did against Liverpool.  Elmohamady was on the right wing and Larsson left.

Been told by a really reliable "ketchup" that our left back bids will be turned down or "underbidded" by other teams and we will soldier on with "new signing" Shane Ferguson, or even newer signing James Perch (we haven't seen him for about six months!). We will also be looking to spend 100 million in the Jan transfer window as our powder needs to dry out, this due to the summer showers and grey cloud permanently over St James Sports Direct Park. :)

I almost believed you up until there :lol:

Howay man Little Fergie, please be fit. Perfectly equipped to deal with Larsson

If Sunderland lined up, as they did against Liverpool.  Elmohamady was on the right wing and Larsson left.

In that case its even more imperative he's fit. Elmohamady isn't great, but he'll dick Raylor

I almost believed you up until there :lol:

If we don't laugh we will almost certainly cry.... Boo Hoo! :)