Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

In all honesty we don't know what position he would be best in, I myself can see him as a left winger more than left back after the handfull of appearances he has made but that doesn't mean I'm right.

He was very good at left back vs Chelsea, he is obviously going to be more of an attacking full back if he does settle there. He is slight but then not many full backs are beasts any more, you get the odd one like Jose but most aren't well built at all.

No he doesn't he just needs to improve his stamina. Classic must be a massive bastard to play football shit mentality.

Yep, look at some of the Chelsea players in their slim fitting tops. They look about 7 stone wet through but they don't do too badly.

Guest firetotheworks

He'll need to put on a little bit to play Left Back I'd imagine, but not for left wing.

No he doesn't he just needs to improve his stamina. Classic must be a massive bastard to play football shit mentality.

Yep, look at some of the Chelsea players in their slim fitting tops. They look about 7 stone wet through but they don't do too badly.

So you want us to aim for the 'success' of a team that bottled the league this year? Nice to know you're happy with mediocrity in the form of players who like about 12 years old. Nice.

So you want us to aim for the 'success' of a team that bottled the league this year? Nice to know you're happy with mediocrity in the form of players who like about 12 years old. Nice.

I'm just a paedo really, don't give a shit about football, just the players that look like young boys.

I'm just a paedo really, don't give a shit about football, just the players that look like young boys.

Well, that's okay then. As long as they're not mediocre.

• 1 month later...

One for the doom mongers...I see he was among the "defenders" that returned today. Que Enrique back up plan conspiracy theories.

Regardless I did find it interesting he would come back with the defenders not the midfielders. I expect he needs alot more defensive work than offensive if we want to use him in both areas.

Guest schmuck

If we go with a narrow midfield he could simply be used as a very offensive fullback (in the Dani Alves, rather than the Sinisa Mihajlovic sense), there doesn't need to be this huge split between being nominated as a defender or midfielder, that he fits the system well is the most important thing.

If we go with a narrow midfield he could simply be used as a very offensive fullback (in the Dani Alves, rather than the Sinisa Mihajlovic sense), there doesn't need to be this huge split between being nominated as a defender or midfielder, that he fits the system well is the most important thing.

;D

One for the doom mongers...I see he was among the "defenders" that returned today. Que Enrique back up plan conspiracy theories.

Regardless I did find it interesting he would come back with the defenders not the midfielders. I expect he needs alot more defensive work than offensive if we want to use him in both areas.

A lot of the fringe players were in yesterday e.g. Richardson, Vuckic etc so I don't think it means he is being seen as a defender.

A lot of the fringe players were in yesterday e.g. Richardson, Vuckic etc so I don't think it means he is being seen as a defender.

Good point. Abied as well...  :thup: