Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

ugh just occurred to me this means more Kilbane at left back in the near future for us.............

He's like Shola on a national level.

Rubbish and you scream at him for 90 minutes every time, but you know you'll miss him when he's gone.

Saw a band play once who had a song about him called "Kevin Kilbane. God bless him he's trying." Summed him quite well.

ugh just occurred to me this means more Kilbane at left back in the near future for us.............

He's like Shola on a national level.

Rubbish and you scream at him for 90 minutes every time, but you know you'll miss him when he's gone.

Saw a band play once who had a song about him called "Kevin Kilbane. God bless him he's trying." Summed him quite well.

indeed, thank him for his stellar service not missing a competitive international for god knows how long etc but please just retire from international football so someone else can play instead

• 2 weeks later...

Think it´s time to give this lad some game time again. I´m really miss him and can´t stand some of the dross that get picked instead.

I don't think we'll get to see us playing real football until the keeper starts rolling the ball out to the full backs and they start bringing the ball out and passing it and supporting the midfield. We can pick the likes of Santon and perhaps Ferguson who will improve our game on the ball when we have it. Krul will need to be told to gradually start throwing the ball rather than wellying it towards the target man, but he's capable of that, he used to do it when he first came into the team. I doubt Pardew is the manager who will coach it back into him, but once he's sacked it might come back if we hire a decent coach.