Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest Haris Vuckic

Think that might be a Campbell scenario all over again tbh. We have the funds for a decent left back, there's simply no excuse.

Bridge > Campbell.

If he's brought in on a one-year deal I have no problem with it.

Have you seen how much money he wants? He was on £70k at West Ham and he looked terrible. I would be he's the england international we had turned down.

Think that might be a Campbell scenario all over again tbh. We have the funds for a decent left back, there's simply no excuse.

Bridge > Campbell.

Have you seen how much money he wants? He was on £70k at West Ham and he looked terrible. I would bet he's the england international we had turned down.

How much? I'm in.  :thup:

Bridge > Campbell.

Have you seen how much money he wants? He was on £70k at West Ham and he looked terrible. I would be he's the england international we had turned down.

Nah, we turned down Dave Nugent.

Get Capdevila, tell Jose if he signs the contract he's first choice and we offload him next summer, if he doesn't sign it, throw him in the reserves, see how he'll get in the Spain side for the Euros if he's being kept out at club level by his rival, and see how many tip clubs want him in a years time with little first team football meaning we'll be his best option. Simple.

Get Capdevila, tell Jose if he signs the contract he's first choice and we offload him next summer, if he doesn't sign it, throw him in the reserves, see how he'll get in the Spain side for the Euros if he's being kept out at club level by his rival, and see how many tip clubs want him in a years time with little first team football meaning we'll be his best option. Simple.

You ruthless muthafucka.

Would Capdevila be ready to handle English football straight away?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bridge > Campbell.

He had one terribe game but for the most part wasn't bad.

Here's an idea. If Enrique refuses to sign, let's go out and buy Capdevila, Monreal and Jose Angel and stick Jose in the reserves. Like club, like country. That'll teach the prick :razz:

Bridge > Campbell.

He had one terribe game but for the most part wasn't bad.

He was absolutely shite when they went down against Wigan too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Craig-NUFC

Back in training. Can't help but feel he's being rushed back for Saturday and he hasn't really fully recovered.