Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

The official site is fucking crap for being up to date, particularly with youth players tbf. They never even had articles that announced the arrival of Edmundsson, Moyo etc. I doubt we'll hear about that new lad from Lens on there either.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well a 5 year contract for a young player certainly fits the pattern so in that respect it is very believable, but I agree - how the f*** is the Mail the first to report it.

It was 1st on tiote

Quite honestly, if I'd been given the choice between Barton signing and this lad signing, I'd have chosen Ferguson. He looks a great little player.

Good prospect. Hope he isn't wasted at LB.

Might sound strange after only having seen him a handful times (if that), but he's one of my favourite players. Great to see a young lad with confidence and ability, really hope he manages to build on his talent.

Might sound strange after only having seen him a handful times (if that), but he's one of my favourite players. Great to see a young lad with confidence and ability, really hope he manages to build on his talent.

I feel the same really. Seems even easier to like a player when they've come up through the youth system, like.