NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colo or Williamson go and we're f***ed :lol:

I thought Perch had a good game at centre back vs Deportivo, could be an option.

Aye your right, still would prefer a like for like swap straigh from the bench though instead of shuffling the back 4 round.

Anyone know what the craic with Sol is?

Ben Arfa called him fat.

I thought Perch had a good game at centre back vs Deportivo, could be an option.

Aye your right, still would prefer a like for like swap straigh from the bench though instead of shuffling the back 4 round.

Anyone know what the craic with Sol is?

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5631/solcampbell.jpg

:tiote:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7761/solcampbellsoccerati.jpg

Perch is not that tall and may be raped by Jones. Sol would have been great cover for this game. Really need Williamson to stay on for this game as Colo's game is not about raw physical power

Their midfield of Whitehead Diao Whelan Etherington is...less threatening than it might have been, tbh. Salif Diao ffs.

Wilkinson is going to kick fuck out of Ben Arfa

Wilkinson is thick as fuck though so may work in our advantage and up in a red card.

Their midfield of Whitehead Diao Whelan Etherington is...less threatening than it might have been, tbh. Salif Diao ffs.

Wilkinson is thick as fuck though so may work in our advantage and up in a red card.

I'd rather we lose Wilkinson scored a hatrick than us win, Wilkinson got sent off and Ben arfa injured.

I'd rather we lose Wilkinson scored a hatrick than us win, Wilkinson got sent off and Ben arfa injured.

wat

Wilkinson is going to kick f*** out of Ben Arfa

Wilkinson is thick as f*** though so may work in our advantage and up in a red card.

howay, man!

What odds on one of our CB's getting injured, us having to rejig our line up and them bringing Delap on to cause our make shift defence all kinds of problems?

Got to expect Pulis will be telling Jones to go in strongly on Colo and Williamson at every available opportunity. :sadnod:

Wilkinson is going to kick f*** out of Ben Arfa

Wilkinson is thick as f*** though so may work in our advantage and up in a red card.

wat

:lol:

wat

:spit: