NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just On the off chance, anyone knowing anywhere in kissimme, florida that will be showing it?

Cheers in advance ;)

Try this link.  http://www.britishflorida.com/index.php/PUBS-British-and-Irish.html

KISSIMMEE The Albert Pub [and Harry Ramsbottoms Fish and Chip shop] [407] 396-4114 British owners Rodney and Pamela Forton.

KISSIMMEE The Franchise Grill and Bar [321] 805-0038 Shows English/European soccer--Brits go there. British manager Gary Routledge.

KISSIMMEE Fawlty Towers Pub [407] 397-7778. Opened 2007.

KISSIMMEE Rovers Return English owners Debbie and Stuart Price [407] 870-1535

KISSIMMEE Fox and Hounds English owners Jan /Erica Huet [407] 847-9927

KISSIMMEE Fish and Chips and Beyond Restaurant. [Call to see if they serve alcohol. British owner [407] 396-7888

Cheers for that.

Guest VegasToon

First game on TV since the relegation season. Cannot wait.

You guys are being starved - we have seen the lot here in Oz, even the LC game at Chelsea AND the Stoke game is televised by Foxsport on Sunday night,,,,

Not to starved.  Foxsoccer.tv has been good and I can hook up my lap top to my HD TV.  Its pretty good quality, but sunday will be much better.

You guys are being starved - we have seen the lot here in Oz, even the LC game at Chelsea AND the Stoke game is televised by Foxsport on Sunday night,,,,

No we're not. This season I've already seen the Man U game, Villa, Wolves, Everton and Chelsea game.

Since Setanta died here, Fox Soccer channel and Fox soccer plus show the majority of the games. Usually we get about 6 of the 10 in the week plus all Champions league games and recently the Carling Cup.

But compared to us that's s*** ;).

We get EVERY premier league game this season. There is not one single fixture that is not being televised.

I love Fox Sports.

We even got the Accrington Stanley cup tie on Fox Sports the other week, we've got it good over here. Didnt appreciate the fuck up of the first half of the Wolves game a couple of weeks back, especially as Wolves scored literally seconds after the game finally came on.

Just On the off chance, anyone knowing anywhere in kissimme, florida that will be showing it?

Cheers in advance ;)

Check out the Fox Soccer Channel website, they have a place where you can search for pubs/restaurants that get the Fox Soccer Channel.

Then just make sure that they are open at 11am to show it.

It's a little bit of a drive but I'll be in Downtown Orlando at a place called The Celt that is showing it on a big screen, they have a great full Irish for breakfast as well.

Also if you don't mind driving there's a place over by Universal on International Drive called The Cricketer's Arms that will be showing it and it's always a great place for a bit of banter.

No point in stating 19 months when 12 were spent in a far inferior division. Secondly i'm saying since our Blackpool result our home form looks a bit shakey but i'm not saying that from my personal point of view as i know that Blackpool was just a blip (and we'll win on Sunday imo), i'm saying it from Lawro's. Look at it this way, 2 homes games this season, one resounding win another a diabolical loss, we're a bit of an enigma so far so he's not going to stick his neck out.

The "diabolical loss" should have been a resounding home win, we just didn't score when we should have. 

Spot on, there were chances, just no goals.

Kenwyne Jones (groin), Jermaine Pennant (hamstring) and Jon Walters (ankle) are now all expected to be fit enough to appear on Sunday. (.com)

oooh shittttttttt... I really hope we beat these fuckers i hate them as much as i hate spurs and manu

Cant remember the last time I was so excited about NUFC playing... at the moment the games just cant come quick enough. LOVE the way CH has the team, the team spirit, and the players all want to do well for the team i love. Good times. Judging by the poll the vast majority are confident of a win!

No we're not. This season I've already seen the Man U game, Villa, Wolves, Everton and Chelsea game.

Since Setanta died here, Fox Soccer channel and Fox soccer plus show the majority of the games. Usually we get about 6 of the 10 in the week plus all Champions league games and recently the Carling Cup.

We don't get Plus here yet, I don't think. This is the first game that has been on FSC as far as I know.

A new channel is an absolute joke when the majority of the programming on FSC is paid ads and worthless filler.

I want this team, all out frigging attack!!!:

-----------------Krul----------------

Raylor----Colo----Cambell---Enrique

Routledge--Barton Tiote---Jonas

---------------------Ben Arfa----

----------------Carrol------------

Raylor for free kicks and  overlaps with routers, cambell for his prowess at corners and need a big defender for tomorrow. Nolan on bench until we go up two goals, then bring on as midfield support and give Benarfa his ovation for the wondrous game in his favoired postions...

(Creams his pants!)