Premier League sack race

Dave

Torres is done there 100% no interest in playing for them any more but for me the next man to go/walk may be Moyes.. he looks like a manager who has had enough.

Grant though is a great shout because he is employed by the two biggest utter cunts in football.

Torres is done there 100% no interest in playing for them any more but for me the next man to go/walk may be Moyes.. he looks like a manager who has had enough.

Grant though is a great shout because he is employed by the two biggest utter c***s in football.

Moyes for Liverpool? Would be annoying, but amusing (but not a snowball's chance in hell).

Guest elbee909

Grant though is a great shout because he is employed by the two biggest utter c***s in football.

Moyes for Liverpool? Would be annoying, but amusing (but not a snowball's chance in hell).

Had the same thought, would be funny.

I've got a feeling it will be McLeish. Foreign owners who might want their own man in, raised expectations due to last season, a fair bit of money spent. I reckon if they're still in the bottom 4 or 5 by December they might get a bit twitchy.

I've got a feeling it will be McLeish. Foreign owners who might want their own man in, raised expectations due to last season, a fair bit of money spent. I reckon if they're still in the bottom 4 or 5 by December they might get a bit twitchy.

Might be that American coach, now that would be interersting.

Might be that American coach, now that would be interersting. totally crazy awesome.

Guest underthesea

Gold and Sullivan, when at Birmingham were very supportive of Bruce when he took them down in 05/06. I don't think Grant is in much danger at all to be honest.

Gold and Sullivan, when at Birmingham were very supportive of Bruce when he took them down in 05/06. I don't think Grant is in much danger at all to be honest.

Bruce was the guy that got them up though. Grant wasn't and West Ham have been up for a little while now.

• 10 months later...