Premier League sack race

Dave

They're 4th bottom and only 2 points clear. If they don't sign a striker this month, they're doomed imo.

I know some people think delap is the worst player in the Pl but for me it's jay bothroyd.compounded by the issue that he thinks he's quality

They're 4th bottom and only 2 points clear. If they don't sign a striker this month, they're doomed imo.

I didn't realise that they had dropped into the bottom 4.

me neither. worse recent form than us aswell.

never liked warnock as a manager, he's as bad as ferguson for 'it's ok when we do it but i'll scream like a bitch if you do it'

Be amazed if QPR don't flash a bit of cash this window.

Think they'll buy some 'former stars' like they've done during the summer with Wright-Philips.

Yep, I'd love them to go down.

Wouldn't be surprised if all of their new signings like SWP and Barton have their 'get-out-clauses' in case of relegation.

Think they'll buy some 'former stars' like they've done during the summer with Wright-Philips.

What they need is a former England international who can cover a number of positions and who can't get a game at his current club.

:wat:

Yep, I'd love them to go down.

Wouldn't be surprised if all of their new signings like SWP and Barton have their 'get-out-clauses' in case of relegation.

Can't see Barton being in a rush to 'get-out' of that rumoured contract  :whistle: