Premier League sack race

Dave

Ha! Warnock, what an idiot. I knew this would all end in tears. No way they were going to give him any money this window to turn it around. Barton, SWP and Anton Ferdinand were all uninspired signings, and to top it all he's been keeping Taarabt on the bench and generally faffing the kid about. Rubbish job.

Warnock is a great championship manager, but just doesn't seem to have the quality to do it at this level. He's a bit of a dick like, but a character and I enjoy watching him go nuts at everything. His last job he reckoned before taking te gig.

Guest neesy111

I think there are many examples when a new (caretaker) manager gets the team going straight after being appointed, though.

Like Shearer......

Ha! Warnock, what an idiot. I knew this would all end in tears. No way they were going to give him any money this window to turn it around. Barton, SWP and Anton Ferdinand were all uninspired signings, and to top it all he's been keeping Taarabt on the bench and generally faffing the kid about. Rubbish job.

Nothing wrong with Barton and swp when you think of where they are as a club.

I think there are many examples when a new (caretaker) manager gets the team going straight after being appointed, though.

Like Shearer......

No. But like Roeder, in some ways Kinnear for us. Heynckes for Bayern a few years back after sacking Klinsmann springs to my mind. Hiddink for Chelsea after Scolari.

Shearer wasn't the right choice at that time. A proven manager might have been.

Nothing wrong with Barton and swp when you think of where they are as a club.

They haven't done enough though have they, particularly SWP. Barton as usual has also been a nuisance as always.