Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why is Shola still upfront on his own. We're just surrendering possession now.

Zonal Marking told Hughton that 4-4-2 was dead, and that all the cool teams played with one person up front. Sadly, I think he's taken it to the extreme and believes we can only have one person up front at anyone time.

Why is Shola still upfront on his own. We're just surrendering possession now.

Zonal Marking told Hughton that 4-4-2 was dead, and that all the cool teams played with one person up front. Sadly, I think he's taken it to the extreme and believes we can only have one person up front at anyone time.

We're away from home against a team supposed to be better than us; 4-5-1 seems sensible (as opposed to at home against weak opposition)..

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pleat gets some unnecessary stick on here like. I think he speaks a fair bit of sense tbh.

Pronounces names terribly. Bad grasp of the human anatomy. Those two things annoy me.

Just as well he's not your Doctor, eh?

Tiote is great, lets hope he stays fit  :tiote:

He is the most important player for us by a long, long way. He absolutely has to stay fit. If we lose him it's a double whammy. Not only do we lose a really good player, but we also bring one in who actually improves the opposition.

Pleat gets some unnecessary stick on here like. I think he speaks a fair bit of sense tbh.

He's just said Perch is a good tackler. Your move.................................

With a bonus point for mentioning his yellow card count in a positive context.

:lol: fold.