Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

Rewound my DVR - David Pleat actually says - WHILE BEN ARFA IS ON THE GROUND WITH HIS LEG BEING HELD BY A PHYSIO - "Newcastle signalling to the bench that there...could be a problem.  I wonder if that's a shoulder injury there...maybe a left leg."

Ben Arfa :facepalm:

i could cry, honestly

Might only be a month hopefully.

Parky you're taking the piss...a leg break and only out for a month!? That was a fucking scissor tackle with both legs crunching into the ankle...how is that not a red card.

We seem to be doing well...but I've lost interest in the game.

The refereeing has been atrocious!!!

The tackle on Ben Arfa was a complete hack job and the penalty was a complete con job.

I keep expecting Tevez's mother to run a note out to the ref' to explain why Tevez should be getting more penalties.

Dear Mr Referee,

My son Carlos is a good boy and you should be doing more to support him in his career.  Could you please be more nice and give him a few free kicks because he is terrible to live with when he has to work hard, especially if big meany defenders give him a hard time.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Tevez

Ben Arfa out for the derby then. Fucking super.... :kinnear:

I really hope we can make this possession count. They still have the quality to punish us- and with this high line we're playing its really taking our chances. But they are struggling to handle Jonas down that left flank and, imo, this Boateng fella doesn't look up to much. If we can keep getting at him then he could see another yellow.

Really proud of the lads...but its gonna be a nervy 2nd half.

Ben Arfa :facepalm:

i could cry, honestly

Might only be a month hopefully.

Parky you're taking the piss...a leg break and only out for a month!? That was a fucking scissor tackle with both legs crunching into the ankle...how is that not a red card.

We seem to be doing well...but I've lost interest in the game.

Has a break been confirmed?

I'm not sure about the tackle, take away who it was and who it was on, i'd say it was fair enough, very very hard but fair.

Trailing leg is suspect, but it so hard to tell 100% what happened there it was so fast. The sound it made if anything says there was something wrong with it, it was horrific.

Made an awful, loud crack.

Horrible, had a nasty hollow sound like bamboo snapping. Ugh.

Still after replays its hard to see how much at fault De Jong is.

Rewound my DVR - David Pleat actually says - WHILE BEN ARFA IS ON THE GROUND WITH HIS LEG BEING HELD BY A PHYSIO - "Newcastle signalling to the bench that there...could be a problem.  I wonder if that's a shoulder injury there...maybe a left leg."

quality :lol:

:lol: