Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

de jongs tackle should have seen red, not sure williamson got the ball so may have been a pen, even on the replays he may have got the sole of tevez's foot instead.

De jong is dirty.

Its not that though, the tackle came outside the area.

Never a penalty, maybe a FK and redcard. But never a penalty.

oh aye i know but many are making out it wasn't even a foul which i'm not so sure about.

Terrible news about Ben Arfa. I turned the game on at 10 mins in so I missed the challenge. So can't comment really. Was it a really bad challenge?

Anyway, regarding the game Newcastle have been outstanding so far. Tiote has been the best midfielder on the pitch, despite all of City's big names. Shola has been really good and so has Jonas.

I saw a few comments regarding relegation, due to the Ben Arfa injury, but as long as Routledge and Jonas stay fit they will see us through just fine. Hopefully the injury doesn't keep Hatem out too long.

Agree with all of that apart from the Shola comment. He's been isolated up front and so has done f*** all. Not necessarily his fault.... but really, he's done nowt.

I just thought Shola did some good things holding the ball up, but yeah there has been a lack of support up to him for sure.

Terrible news about Ben Arfa. I turned the game on at 10 mins in so I missed the challenge. So can't comment really. Was it a really bad challenge?

Anyway, regarding the game Newcastle have been outstanding so far. Tiote has been the best midfielder on the pitch, despite all of City's big names. Shola has been really good and so has Jonas.

I saw a few comments regarding relegation, due to the Ben Arfa injury, but as long as Routledge and Jonas stay fit they will see us through just fine. Hopefully the injury doesn't keep Hatem out too long.

Agree with all of that apart from the Shola comment. He's been isolated up front and so has done f*** all. Not necessarily his fault.... but really, he's done nowt.

I just thought Shola did some good things holding the ball up, but yeah there has been a lack of support up to him for sure.

sholas been ok when hes had the ball.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49348000/jpg/_49348814_010327748-1.jpg

What's this!?

The most elaborate football celebration you've ever seen, or in your case, missed.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49348000/jpg/_49348814_010327748-1.jpg

What's this!?

Broken leg.

No! Fuck. What the fuck. Shit.

Bad break, or six to seven weeks break.

No pics, just words please.