The Bottom Three And NUFC

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Tall Striker

At least we showed some character. Not easy coming back from 2-0 down. Might turn out to be one of the most important points of the season, if we'd lost three at home on the bounce it would not have looked good.

Whereas losing two and drawing one from three fixtures against Wigan, Blackpool and Stoke looks great?

I'm struggling to see two worse teams in the league than us, never mind three.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Tall Striker

At least we showed some character. Not easy coming back from 2-0 down. Might turn out to be one of the most important points of the season, if we'd lost three at home on the bounce it would not have looked good.

Whereas losing two and drawing one from three fixtures against Wigan, Blackpool and Stoke looks great?

I'm struggling to see two worse teams in the league than us, never mind three.

Well maybe Wigan and West Ham may be slightly worse than us ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest magpie99

I have been looking at all the remaining fixtures and done some calculations, based on what should be obvious results from the run in.

My bottom 3 will be Blackpool (35), Wolves (36) and Blackburn (36)

West Ham will escape with a couple of lucky 1-0 wins againsat Blackburn and the mackems at home.

Stoke City have a good run in and will finish 9th, 2 points ahead of us.

We will finish 10th with a zero goal difference on 47 points

MACKEMS will finish 2 points further back in 11th on 45 points with a goal difference of negative 12

Man Utd to win the league by 6 points from Chelsea