Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Liverpool

City

Spurs

Can't say I really hate Sunderland, a lot of the family support them and you need a good healthy local rivalry. Leave the hate for Rangers and Celtic.

Used to be Man U, but thats softened in recent years, more to do with other teams becoming worse than them getting better though.

Went right off anything Scouse after living there.

City is a bit obvious, but I cant get my head around why a team with unlimited funds are trying to strangle and kick their way to the league with 6 defensive midfielders on the pitch. Imagine what a Keegan Mk1 team would look like with that sort of money.

Spurs, I guess it's just their year (as always) and is their a more annoying tit on this planet than Redknapp?

Man City and Chelsea. This strategy of pumping in huge amounts of money from an outside source has been very bad for the game.

My third choice was Spurs, out of jealousy. They're in the place that we could have been in, had we built properly on Sir Bob's legacy.

Man United and Liverpool are kind of respectable imo although I greatly dislike both, teams like Chelsea and Man Citeh aren't so I'd say I hate them. Villa are just c***s, who aren't that much different to us in terms of club, but the fans are horrible little wankers.

I also hate teams like Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, who I consider to be small-time ikea clubs. Stoke are football spoiling wankers and they should play in the handball league not football. Wolves are similar apart from the throw-in thing.

Blackpool have a bit more about them, and I genuinely hope they do alright this season providing it's not at our expense - Holloway is mint.

WBA are an irrelevance to me, as are Birmingham and Everton. 'Spurs are again, similar to us as a club but their fans are w***-splats.

I have always thought West Ham are scummy fuckers (their fans) but their club and the way they play is canny - their like a less likeable version of Fulham.

S*nderland don't even warrant an explanation.

Arsenal and Fulham are the only two teams I remotely like in this division tbh, apart from us obviously, and apart from those that I think are irrelevant - I hate the vast majority of this division.

Man United and Liverpool are kind of respectable imo although I greatly dislike both, teams like Chelsea and Man Citeh aren't so I'd say I hate them. Villa are just c***s, who aren't that much different to us in terms of club, but the fans are horrible little wankers.

I also hate teams like Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, who I consider to be small-time ikea clubs. Stoke are football spoiling wankers and they should play in the handball league not football. Wolves are similar apart from the throw-in thing.

Blackpool have a bit more about them, and I genuinely hope they do alright this season providing it's not at our expense - Holloway is mint.

WBA are an irrelevance to me, as are Birmingham and Everton. 'Spurs are again, similar to us as a club but their fans are w***-splats.

I have always thought West Ham are scummy fuckers (their fans) but their club and the way they play is canny - their like a less likeable version of Fulham.

Arsenal and Fulham are the only two teams I remotely like in this division tbh, apart from us obviously, and apart from those that I think are irrelevant - I hate the vast majority of this division.

Pretty much agree with all that. Although I would say Man U and the bindippers warrant no respect.

:lol:

Guest elbee909

My Sunderland hatred is more of a pantomime hatred really.  Some of their fans are right cock-ends but I'm sure the same can be said for some of ours.