Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i like to watch arsenal play and i really rate wenger as a manager. he's done a great job there, got them playing good fitba, brings quite a few young players through. still needs to sign a decent keeper though, almunia and fabianski are canny pap.

i know a lot of people dislike them but i enjoy watching liverpool play. they've had some great sides over the years, especially the barnes/rush/aldridge/beardsley team that always seemed to be on tv steamrollering teams when i was a wee'un so they were a team i always looked up to as how the game should be played.

They are all t***, Blackpool lesser then everyone else as they have not pissed me off yet.

They didn't piss you off when they beat us at home this year?

No, that was more down to us then them being amazing.  They kicked us a few times but they didn't really do much over all to really piss me off.

Arsenal, Blackpool, Everton. Have to respect the way Arsene has his teams play. Have to respect what Blackpool have done and what they appear to be continuing to do. And Moyes is a fantastic manager. Fulham would have probably been in there if Hodgson was still there.

Guest palnese

Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, proper teams.

I think I'll have to disagree with you on that one. They've got a squad full of mercenaries.