Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The contact on Anelka at the end of our match was pretty horrific like.

Or was it Alex? f*** me, i've already forgotten which cretin it was.

It was Alex. I not even sure you can count it as a dive. It so terrible. :lol: He awkwardly fell to one knee in slow motion and the referee was so very ready to give the penalty. I refuse to believe that he was fooled by the dive. Awful form by Alex.

In order of dislike:

Sunderland - obvious

Chelsea - A few really dislikeable players, and a club really built on money, fans already taking their success for granted.

Wigan - Plastic club, taking the place of more historically significant clubs.

Birmingham - hooligan fans, not a stand out club.

Stoke - Ugly

Blackburn - Allardyce

Man City - Used to be one of my favourites, until they sold their soul.

Tottenham - They are just like us really, but the media always take their side on everything, plus they now have Harry Redknapp.

West Ham - Glenn Roeder brain tumour chants.

Wolves - Just a bog standard bottom half club with a bit of history. Have a cock in midfield, but most clubs do tbh.

Bolton - Improved from a few years ago, but still have the ghost of Allardyce looming over.

Blackpool - could be worrying us in a few months.

Villa - Taunted us on our relegation.

Everton - Like Liverpool but with less class.

Man Utd - Really respect Fergie, but their fans are spoilt brats.

Liverpool - Have huge respect, but some of the recent stuff has knocked them down for me.

So that leaves Arsenal who try and do football the right way, Fulham who never cause any controversy, and West Brom which is another friendly uncontroversial club.

I've noticed a fair few on here and others I know relatively don't mind us, or even like us. To me, I can see why we'd be a likeable club - we don't have the money of quite a few teams (including some we've been finishing above in recent years) and there's a good work ethic about the team. Also the job Moyes has done is rightly lauded.

Oh and I haven't answered the opening question. Newcastle, Tottenham and West Brom to name three. The latter is more this season. I used to get quite annoyed about how they essentially wasted a Premier League spot by consistently going up and down but they look to have a bit more about them this year, and they're a fairly uncontroversial team with a likeable manager. And they also try to play football well, from what I've seen.

I've noticed a fair few on here and others I know relatively don't mind us, or even like us. To me, I can see why we'd be a likeable club - we don't have the money of quite a few teams (including some we've been finishing above in recent years) and there's a good work ethic about the team. Also the job Moyes has done is rightly lauded.

Oh and I haven't answered the opening question. Newcastle, Tottenham and West Brom to name three. The latter is more this season. I used to get quite annoyed about how they essentially wasted a Premier League spot by consistently going up and down but they look to have a bit more about them this year, and they're a fairly uncontroversial team with a likeable manager. And they also try to play football well, from what I've seen.

I used to despise Everton like. I'll always remember when you came to SJP and had 2 off and 8 or so booked. Complete spoiling tactics. Still clouds my view to this day especially when Moyes goes for the none upfront tactic.

Arsenal - nice passing

Citeh - used to go and watch them in Div 2 when I lived in Manchester.

At the moment it's anyone playing Sunderland, Liverpool, ManUre, or potential relegation rivals, but I'll half cheer for Blackpool if it ever looks like we won't need them as one of three below us.

• 5 years later...

I don't mind many of them, bar the four that nobody else seems to like/be ambivalent about, and Swansea. A new aversion; Shelvey related.

Man U = braggards who don't like it up 'em (Capt Mainwaring...). My prejudicial view is they're all a bit Bryan Robson: can dish it out, but can't take it.

Chelsea = we have history.

Palace=a recent disaffection.

Sunderland=like to be in same league as them, but why would you/goes without saying... and we have history.

Bournemouth, Leicester, Man City, Norwich, Southampton, Stoke, Tottenham, Watford, West Brom

I just voted for Man Utd on the poll too by mistake, so if that can e removed that'd be great :lol:

I don't "hate" all of the others, but I certainly dislike 'em

Man, can't get me head around the chosen bit. Most of us have the get-out clause of having no real choice. Choosing the toon... phew. Don't let self-loathing win Deuce, you're a good person, all of ye are good people!  (repeat 10 times per day, until season fades from view...)

Man, can't get me head around the chosen bit. Most of us have the get-out clause of having no real choice. Choosing the toon... phew. Don't let self-loathing win Deuce, you're a good person, all of ye are good people!  (repeat 10 times per day, until season fades from view...)

:lol: I came to the Tewn later in life than you lot. It wasn't a birthright, someone very dear to me was a Mag and got me hooked.