Wayne Rooney

SEMTEX

1970s - Liverpool

1980s - Liverpool

1990s - Man Utd

2000s - Man Utd/Chelsea

2010s - Man City

Think this will be their decade.

don't see how you arrive at that. when the knew rules kick in they'll not be able to gebnerate the income to compete and have a manager who is failing to get anywhere good enough performances from his players.

1970s - Liverpool

1980s - Liverpool

1990s - Man Utd

2000s - Man Utd/Chelsea

2010s - Man City

Think this will be their decade.

don't see how you arrive at that. when the knew rules kick in they'll not be able to gebnerate the income to compete and have a manager who is failing to get anywhere good enough performances from his players.

They need to be in the Champions League latter stages when the rules kick in.

Ferguson looked pretty upset in the interview.

The whole situation is a failing marriage with Ferguson as the confused husband "What did I do wrong, I did everything for you." and Rooney as the younger wife who has had her head turned by a more attractive prospect. "It's not you, it's me..."

Alex is going to be gutted when he finds out she's getting banged off the rich arab next door. :lol:

Could have been some tapping going on but I cannot see him wanting to sit at Man U with Fergie in a huff.. so come January he will want out and IF City have been tapping they are going to have to pay Man Ure a fkn fortune to get him.

Fergie would be furious but if City are offering the most cash then that will be the offer accepted no matter how Fergie feels about it.

Feel a bit sorry for Ferguson. I imagine he's the type that absolutely goes out of his way for his players, providing they show him respect.

Was all an act.... I do not believe he is feeling hurt and let down, he will be fkn livid and all of that today was more about not giving the press what they were expecting.

Feel a bit sorry for Ferguson. I imagine he's the type that absolutely goes out of his way for his players, providing they show him respect.

same here. Rooney is proving himself to be quite the prize cunt. If its about wages, which i reckon has a fair part to play in it, its absolutely shockingly grotesque.

My man utd supporting mate (actually goes to games) says the story is a cover up as the glazers need cash but don't want it to seem like them.

I think he's talking bollocks mind.

My man utd supporting mate (actually goes to games) says the story is a cover up as the glazers need cash but don't want it to seem like them.

I think his little green & yellow scarf is preventing blood from getting to his head.

and rooney and ferguson are complicit with it then ?

Ferguson always sticks up for the Glazers so that wouldn't be a surprise, and Rooney hasn't said anything. There's no doubt they have played a part even if it isn't the main reason, when you sign ambitious players you need to remain an ambitious club, when players like Ronaldo and Tevez are let go without being replaced obviously others will follow.

Ferguson always sticks up for the Glazers so that wouldn't be a surprise, and Rooney hasn't said anything. There's no doubt they have played a part even if it isn't the main reason, when you sign ambitious players you need to remain an ambitious club, when players like Ronaldo and Tevez are let go without being replaced obviously others will follow.

pretty sure if rooneys prepared to contradict ferguson about an ankle injury he'd speak up about this if he's being portrayed as wanting away when he doesn't.

It wouldn't surprise me if the leak of the story had come from within the club rather than from Rooney or his representatives.

Aye sounds it. Too many people would have to play ball.