Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal (CC) - 27/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Krul has done well this half. The save from Bendtner in the first 5 minutes was magnificent. That was his first fumble and we paid for it.

Taylor has looked very isolated at times. Routledge hasn't helped him much.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Honestly these sky fuckers make me sick.Im tempted to watch it in fucking mute.

I'm sure I heard the co-commentator do a disappointed sigh off mic when Eboue smashed it wide of the post.

You did hear it.

:kinnear: :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously, what's Ryan Taylor trying to do there?

Fifa 11: +3 Tactical Awareness - Head Ball back to Keeper

s**** header from Ryan Taylor btw. I know there wasn't much pace on the ball but heading it down in that position was asking for trouble.

It's an easy ball for Taylor to deal with. Could have kicked it well away. It was incredible. I mean if that doesn't hit krul where does it go exactly? Right back to a players feet right in the box. Krul messed up but Taylor was ultimately responsible for the goal. Crazy defending.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Shit reffing today too.

This.

Can't complain as he's been equally shit to both sides, though I guess that's another issue all together. Seems the type to fall for the old Swan Dive Theatrics though.

The save from Bendtner in the first 5 minutes was magnificent.

Can we ever just be honest? Ever?

Agree with Ronaldo here. Bendtner shot at him.

It was a f***ing Krul goal to concede.

Don't think we'll be able to respond.

If he makes changes, we have a chance.

We've shown with brief moments that they can be taken, with some quality. It's just whether we have the balls to make the changes with the derby so near.

Smith's been impressive so far imo.

All he's doing is diving in on people, and offering no cover for the centre backs. Disastrous player.

Same old story, and people are conned by it, as usual.

Everyday I thank God for Tiote and pray he doesn't get injured. It's our only chance this season.

I can guarantee you right now that Smith will either give away a penalty in the second half, or give away a free kick on the edge of the box that leads to a goal. The guy is just a random entity out there, who bumps into things.

Smith's been impressive so far imo.

All he's doing is diving in on people, and offering no cover for the centre backs. Disastrous player.

Same old story, and people are conned by it, as usual.

Everyday I thank God for Tiote and pray he doesn't get injured. It's our only chance this season.

I can guarantee you right now that Smith will either give away a penalty in the second half, or give away a free kick on the edge of the box that leads to a goal. The guy is just a random entity out there, who bumps into things.

Did you say that about Ben Arfa as well jinx boy?  :lol: