Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Mackem Boards:

"Any manager who presides over this debacle shouldn't be here, spent an absolute fortune and this is the result. If it wasn't for own goals and penalties we would be at the bottom now. I'm going to have to say it - BRUCE OUT."

"Right, that's it telly's off until the other game comes on. I cannot watch this shambolic embarrassment of a football match...reality hits and I don't like it. Here we go again, promises, pipe dreams, 55 years and I've had enough!!"

:)

I've only got 2 words to say to that first half, F%^*ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

More of the same please lads, keep the pressure up and we could have another Villa game on our hands, dishing out more of that humble pie that's owed from 2 seasons ago...

Was watching the first half on a very choppy feed, thought Barton's shot prior to the first goal had gone in. Ran round the living room like a madman cheering, only to have to sit down when I realised it was a corner. :lol:

Made it even sweeter when we scored straight away afterwards.

Think I jizzed in my pants when we scored the third. Just such a good feeling.

Two people wanted Shola to take that pen. Shola, and Messi.

I wanted it for Shola, he's never let us down from the spot when it has matterred. He's better than Shearer.

I can't remember him ever missing from the spot at all tbh

Two people wanted Shola to take that pen. Shola, and Messi.

I wanted it for Shola, he's never let us down from the spot when it has matterred. He's better than Shearer.

Oh no, Sholzinho is a beast. I don't think I've ever seen him miss one.

We're a confidence team, and that group of lads will be absolutely bouncing off the walls in the dressing room.

I've no doubt they'll come out and play well second half. That last minute pen from Shola will have killed Sunderland.

Guest Bill Arfa

Mr Chelsea on 606: "No wonder Newcastle cruised to the Championship title last year. Their team has pace, power, energy and lethal finishing."