Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

you really have too much time don't you............

as do i for reading it

I'm still in bed nursing the mother of all hangovers, what better way to spend my day? :lol:

What did you think? :undecided:

should've just posted the exec summary instead of the full document man.

Summary is:

We've got some very good players

Sunderland have done really poorly with their money

Some of their players are shocking

I vastly underrated Nolan, and probably will continue to do so

Hughton should get a new contract

Sky is the limit this season (well, maybe 8th or so is the real limit)

We need to keep players fit

I'm a sad bastard

It was long read but a damn sight better than anyone at the Chronicle. Although tbf even lee Ryder seemed to get carried away yesterday.

Guest neesy111

This fellas face looks weird.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1133.snc4/149539_447891756983_505881983_5520951_4906397_n.jpg

The bird behind looks like an experiment that went wrong.

Got a reminder of what Titus is all about yesterday and why he will always be a terrible, terrible defender. Anyone who makes mistakes like he does so often should not be anywhere near the premiership, Bruce of all people should know that. Let's hope he perseveres with him though!

i said to my mackem mate before the season had even started that if bruce picks bramble at st james' he clearly hasnt got a clue. how many times did we see him collapse under pressure for us? there's few things more dangerous in football than a stupid defender.

Fat sams banter was turbo s****, all he kept saying was "that was me that taught Kevin that, ME!!"

He was talking about how wonderful Carroll was when he was here...so why did he never get near the starting XI? Yes he was young, but don't go on like you were the one who found him

Fat sams banter was turbo s****, all he kept saying was "that was me that taught Kevin that, ME!!"

He was talking about how wonderful Carroll was when he was here...so why did he never get near the starting XI? Yes he was young, but don't go on like you were the one who found him

Why shouldn't he? He did find him. Sam Allardyce is football. Carroll? That was him. Ameobi? Him. Shearer, him. Also paved the way for Pele don't you know.

Watching it again.  :smitten:

I don't have the channel it was on over here, so couldn't record it and there's no replay of it anywhere. I'll just have to survive on highlights.

Absolutely love how there's this buzz in the crowd going on throughout the whole game, fantastic atmosphere.

Tbf to Fat Sam he did play Carroll in pre season. Didn't he then get injured against Juventus and was unavailable for a time?

Also, it's quite hard to play for a teenager with the likes of Viduka, Martins, Owen and even Shola in front of you.

Watching it again.  :smitten:

I don't have the channel it was on over here, so couldn't record it and there's no replay of it anywhere. I'll just have to survive on highlights.

Absolutely love how there's this buzz in the crowd going on throughout the whole game, fantastic atmosphere.

It was the best atmosphere in many a year yesterday. The place was absolutely rocking right from the off! Hairs on the back of the neck stuff when the teams came out. Superb.

Guest GallowgateKev

Was anyone outside the Gate about 6-7ish?

Polis started charging at people for absolutely no reason.

Aye we were walking down to sports cafe, what was all that aboot???

they had closed off all routes to the cent station 2!!! must have been scum doon there!

Love the fact that their travelling mackems were put in such a position where they had either endure the eternal shame of deserting their club on derby day or staying put and be put through excruciating piss taking. Get in.  :aww:

Love the fact that their travelling mackems were put in such a position where they had either endure the eternal shame of deserting their club on derby day or staying put and be put through excruciating piss taking. Get in.  :aww:

20 full mins of proper piss taking.

I've just watched the full game and it looks better the second time you see it and the atmosphere comes across really well.  We need to try and keep the atmosphere going and standing for the full 90 minutes made it a lot better than when you have to sit down.