Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

You all know the score.

If nolan is top scorer, we are relegated.

What if Nolan gets 40 goals?

I'll shit in a bowl and eat it.

I'll shit in a bowl and eat it.

What if Nolan gets 8 goals?

I'll piss in a cup and drink it.

I was just wondering what the arrangements were.  It doesn't really work if Messi goes "areet lads, I drank my own piss, wasn't that pleasant, cheers, see ya".

Will video evidence be supplied?  Or do you think we could inform the club and possibly have it done on the pitch at half time? :lol:

You all know the score.

I'll s*** in a bowl and eat it.

I'll s*** in a bowl and eat it.

What if Nolan gets 8 goals?

I'll piss in a cup and drink it.

I was just wondering what the arrangements were.  It doesn't really work if Messi goes "areet lads, I drank my own piss, wasn't that pleasant, cheers, see ya".

Will video evidence be supplied?  Or do you think we could inform the club and possibly have it done on the pitch at half time? :lol:

If you can arrange that, we could probably get him to drink Nolan's piss. At least that way he'd get a bit tipsy.

Or we could ship in and pay for him to have some ribs removed so he can bend over and put his penis in his mouth and piss directly into it.

how much is a cheap-as-peanuts flight from bogland to blighty? 

be cheaper to put in for that to coincide with the next football match/piss up and make him do it live, maybe get the club involved, he could be the half time entertainment

In fairness, Messi's only hope was for Nolan to get a bad injury. You could have been bottom all season and Nolan still would have had a good shout of getting 8.

Wheel of Messifortune as Rich says - all or nothing.

In fairness, Messi's only hope was for Nolan to get a bad injury. You could have been bottom all season and Nolan still would have had a good shout of getting 8.

Wheel of Messifortune as Rich says - all or nothing.

:lol: I don't know, man. I thought he was safe at 8. I thought it might be a bit tense in May, but to be sitting here in October, ready for the video....that's crazy unexpected.

edit: Apparently it's November.