Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

I remember someone drinking piss on Booze Britain once, but then they made him throw it back up into a bucket.

:lol: I remember Booze Britain!

Burger Barry, amirite?

Some fella wanted a hot dog that went over the edge of the bun.. and I quote "so I slapped it in his face". ;D

I remember someone drinking piss on Booze Britain once, but then they made him throw it back up into a bucket.

Burger Barry, amirite?

Some fella wanted a hot dog that went over the edge of the bun.. and I quote "so I slapped it in his face". ;D

Burger Barry, amirite?

:lol: Fantastic.

Burger Barry, amirite?

:lol: Fantastic.

This is a booger, and this is a cheese booger  :lol:

I reckon we should bring back Messi, but as a forfeit, change his user name to Pissi for the rest of the season.

Seeing him named as Pissi for the rest of the season would make me laugh at the thought of this thread.

This isn't too bad an idea.

Was playing golf on the Nintendo and a buddy hit a hole in one.  Given that he is a braggart and an all-round high-grade asshole, he said that he would suck another buddy's dick if he responded with a hole in one.  The other buddy hit the flag, and utter relief appeared on both of their faces.

The lesson: if you say that you are going to suck somebody's dick if they achieve something unlikely,then start flexing your jaw, for this is the true law of attraction that the Universe operates by.

Is it possible to create a forum section that Messi can only see. So we have a Football Section and a Games section and a Chat section but Messi can only see the Messi Drink Piss section, but we can all see it too?