Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

The second half will obviously be much, much harder. But that aside, excellent half. Everyone has played their part, even Jonas who has been, for want of a better word, shite.

Guest firetotheworks

Also my stepmam came running into the living room when we scored because she thought I was 'being attacked.'  :lol:

Fucking brilliant half from us tbh. Stopped Arsenal playing really effectively and got the lead with our first real chance (Krul saved theirs with an absolutely stunning stop).

Problem now is we have something to lose. :lol:

Fucking brilliant half from us tbh. Stopped Arsenal playing really effectively and got the lead with our first real chance (Krul saved theirs with an absolutely stunning stop).

Problem now is we have something to lose. :lol:

Keep it absolutely exactly the same. Granted Arsenal haven't been at their best but you've stopped them playing, taken your chance when it came and really, IMO, it would be suicidal to change this whatsoever.

Enrique's been a bit dodgy compared to his usual but overall, considering who we're playing, I'd say we've done well. Commentators always saying Arsenal have not really got going but give no credence to the possibility we've prevented them from really getting going.

Very impressive stuff, absorbed the pressure well and tried to have a go ourselves.

It never ceases to amaze me how composed we always seen to look on the ball.

Only negative I can think of, Jonas has had a mare at times.

The second half will obviously be much, much harder. But that aside, excellent half. Everyone has played their part, even Jonas who has been, for want of a better word, shite.

Jonas has been garbage but his effort and skill won us the opportunity from which we scored. Just shows that some players like him can be worth the frustration for what they contribute in stats.