Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

The first half has flown over and we've played really well.  Carroll has the goal but Krul set us up with a brilliant save.  Tiote is a monster of a player and has controlled the midfield.

The second half will obviously be much, much harder. But that aside, excellent half. Everyone has played their part, even Jonas who has been, for want of a better word, s****.

Jonas has been garbage but his effort and skill won us the opportunity from which we scored. Just shows that some players like him can be worth the frustration for what they contribute in stats.

This. Take him off and we don't have anyone in the team who would have dribbled forward like that and won the free kick. Routledge at a stretch, but he's more the type who'll run into brick walls all day long instead of realising that he has nowhere to go and therefore needs to win a cheap free kick.

I'm more worried than I would have been at 0-0. I really really hope we come out and play the same, but we seem to have a habit of playing differently in the second half having taken the lead in the first.

Really good performance so far, but it was all Arsenal before that goal. I just hope we can hold on. Well taken goal.

Trying to stay calm and realistic BUT FUCKING GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!

We have been mint, even when they came back into it... had we been a little bit braver early on we may have been well in the lead.

still very worried this going to be a tough 2nd half vs these cheating fkers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Also my stepmam came running into the living room when we scored because she thought I was 'being attacked.'  :lol:

The same happened to me, only it was my dad. :lol:

Your Dad is your Stepmam? You Scandinavians!

Guest firetotheworks

Richard Keys: 'Don't worry Arsenal fans, this is nothing new, please don't hate us, we're just the messengers.'

I must be biased, but that save for me is really something else. Really, truly special.

:nope:

For the distance it travelled and the bodies it travelled through, it was a bloody brilliant save.