Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 19:45 10/11/10 Pre-Match thread

joeyt

Only 37k :kasper:

How many season ticket holders do we have these days?

Aye.

All of the part-timers that went to the Mackems game have went back to their armchairs.

GM :nods:

:lol: Fucker.

I'm dreading this match. I sit next to a die-hard Rovers fan at work and he's already been gipping me all week.

We better not suddenly discover some sort of losing streak on account of Fat Sam returning to SJP. :(

But Blackburn boss Allardyce warned: "Newcastle have had a great start to the season under Chris with 17 points from 11 games.

"I got 17 points from my first 11 when I was there. Then it slipped away slightly and the decision was made. ;D

"I do regret that I wasn't given more of a chance."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3219574/Sam-Allardyce-warns-Chris-Hughton.html#ixzz14px8d64H

But Blackburn boss Allardyce warned: "Newcastle have had a great start to the season under Chris with 17 points from 11 games.

"I got 17 points from my first 11 when I was there. Then it slipped away slightly and the decision was made.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3219574/Sam-Allardyce-warns-Chris-Hughton.html#ixzz14px8d64H

He'll never get over the fact that he failed miserably at his first and only chance at managing a big (well, sort of semi-big ;)) club, will he?

"I got 17 points from my first 11 when I was there. Then it slipped away slightly and the decision was made.

but sam, the games chris has won his points in we deserved to win, we've even deserved to to get points from games we lost playing good football.

your percentage anti-football shit got us points but i can't really remember any games in which i thought "we were the better team".

Fucking hell the man will never shut up will he. Always has to throw a fucking stat in.

his life is judged by stats hes a big believer in sports science however since stats don't measure quality of play (which his sides blatantly always lack) its all he has.

one thing i never got is the medias love of him

f***ing hell the man will never shut up will he. Always has to throw a f***ing stat in.

his life is judged by stats hes a big believer in sports science however since stats don't measure quality of play (which his sides blatantly always lack) its all he has.

one thing i never got is the medias love of him

The love him because he is a spin Doctor he created the whole stuff for them that why they love him.

How can someone be so shite and not realise it? I hope we play them off the park tomorrow so that he understands what good football is, and why Hughton is getting the much deserved recognition. Sam Allardyce ... Lord have mercy. Just an absolutely clueless human being. With such a fat head you would thing there would be some modicum of sense in the humongous thing. Idiot!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Should just ignore Fat Sam today. He'll thrive on any abuse thrown his way, and will only throw it back full force with that stupid smug chewing gum smile if they even draw.

"I got 17 points from my first 11 when I was there. Then it slipped away slightly and the decision was made. ;D

Just when you thought you couldn't hate the man even more....................

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You can just imagine the guff he's going to spout if they beat us tonight.

http://www.theoffside.com/files/2010/09/sam_allardyce.jpg

"Big Sam 1 - 0 Newcastle United"

Guest toonlass

God I hope we win this game. I mean that's not anything different to normal, I just can't stand Allardyce and his anti-football.

:clap:

Really detest Big Sam, he's the only person in football that genuinely makes me feel ill. Even when he was our manager, I hated him more than any rival manager or player.

Same. We let him have it at Blackburn away too. Odious twat.

Can see fat sam going ultra ultra defensive tonight. He will be worried enough about Ameobi and Carroll and then will put a man on Nolan at all times I reckon and probably tell them to rough up Joey Barton and Jonas. Could be a game for our main main Cheick to bomb forward and unleash a ridiculous 30 yard volley that rips Paul Robinsons left hand clean off and wins us the game.

Can see fat sam going ultra ultra defensive tonight. He will be worried enough about Ameobi and Carroll and then will put a man on Nolan at all times I reckon and probably tell them to rough up Joey Barton and Jonas. Could be a game for our main main Cheick to bomb forward and unleash a ridiculous 30 yard volley that rips Paul Robinsons left hand clean off and wins us the game.

:lol: